Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninebythree

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Now here's another clue for you all....

the walrus was Paul.

Conspiracists arise and pay heed...

The first 5 letters of Nineby reversed is............

see what I mean !!!

Cat with NINE lives?

Quote Originally Posted by nightshift View Post
    Do you think it was wrong to stay?
    Depends really. If the lady looked at all ill at ease or not wanting to be there, then no, of course not. But lack of English doesnt mean that the lady was trafficked. Agency doesnt always equal forced, many girls start with them. So what do you do? Suck it and see I guess. But to condemn someone for leaving a review about it is odd when we have so many that say far worse.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    So ......

Question we all want answered ..... his he really 9' by 3' .....

Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Bully and troll that is truly funny coming from you, I don't hid anything unlike yourself. Its funny for how little you care you always have to reply, a commentator on IIE even brought up you vendettas you have been up to, your not as clever as you thing you are sweety
    Are you talking about Forrest? Why are you presuming to know what he is talking about? Is it a little like you knowing enough about this thread?

Why dont you ask Forrest about my ''vendetta'' in person? Maybe he will help you with yours? Either way, Im not really interested in pussywhipped white knights who after a months membership feels he knows the score. You dont, thankfully for you. Hide what, exactly? Careful. Rosalind handed you your arse once, and you if you think you will be allowed to drag IIE business over here you will find yourself banned from both sites, very quickly
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 11-09-12 at 23:24.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    Has anyone ever checked the pattern of users that respond to my Ninebythree threads its very interesting!
    Has anyone checked the pattern of users that follow threads where Moderators have been less than Super to the point of crossing a line of moderation ?

Hard as it might be to track, it too, might be interesting ?
    Last edited by Incognito; 11-09-12 at 23:25.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Incognito For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (12-09-12), Lucy Chambers (11-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Depends really. If the lady looked at all ill at ease or not wanting to be there, then no, of course not. But lack of English doesnt mean that the lady was trafficked. Agency doesnt always equal forced, many girls start with them. So what do you do? Suck it and see I guess. But to condemn someone for leaving a review about it is odd when we have so many that say far worse.
    I dont condem for leaving a review. I just think that for me there were too many signs of something being wrong. The part where the pimp/madam takes him to the room where the girl is kept is the point at which I would have been making my way out of there as that for me would just be all wrong.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightshift For This Useful Post:

Deven (11-09-12), Lucy Chambers (11-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by nightshift View Post
    I dont condem for leaving a review. I just think that for me there were too many signs of something being wrong. The part where the pimp/madam takes him to the room where the girl is kept is the point at which I would have been making my way out of there as that for me would just be all wrong.
    I agree how it sounds. I have thought that before. But a lady explained to me recently that they come over, the agency arranges everything and they just work, but willingly. I suspect in these circumstances the agency use a maid to answer the phone and to make sure the lady is safe. No, its by no means ideal and I respect the fact you wouldn't go for it. I'm just a bit wary of saying they are all under duress, because clearly they aren't.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hd7055 View Post
    I'll always comment on a lack of English, and wish more reviewers did so.

What's wrong with that?

Hd.
    Absolutely nothing HD. What I was trying to say was put better by Lucy

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (12-09-12), Lucy Chambers (12-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Absolutely nothing HD. What I was trying to say was put better by Lucy
    Ah, the reason Queenie put the thread up is she doesnt like Ninebythree, purportedly because of his comments on Twitter and other sites. I think at this stage though there are so many people who dont know the story that these threads just serve to highlight the very odd actions of some lately.

In short, to be honest, Im through with the whole thing. Tired out I just hope that none of you find yourself with the same price on your head one day, and so few people willing to stand up for what is right or wrong. You have the likes of of Deven thinking he is fighting the good fight on this thread, that really highlights for me how ridiculous this whole thing has got. There is a little bit more to worry about than having words with a girl online.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 12-09-12 at 00:12.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (12-09-12), hd7055 (12-09-12), jimbobbins (12-09-12), wolfie (12-09-12)

Ah, the reason Queenie put the thread up is she doesnt like Ninebythree, purportedly because of his comments on Twitter and other sites. I think at this stage though there are so many people who dont know the story that these threads just serve to highlight the very odd actions of some lately.

In short, to be honest, Im through with the whole thing. Tired out I just hope that none of you find yourself with the same price on your head one day, and so few people willing to stand up for what is right or wrong.
    I think it was wrong to stay. If writing a review is right I am not sure either. What I cant decide and hope I never have to is would I have reported the situation to the police or not.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast