Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rory McIlroy.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    Has announced that he'll lining out for team GB in Rio. Having said before he was a proud irish man. Very upset i am. Well not really.
    If he does nt want to regard himself as irish then thats his loss.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnydp View Post
    Always knew the wanker considered himself British ever since the Masters in Augusta when he was handed the Irish flag(tri-colour) and he threw it on the ground and walked off. He's a prick and on a side note, the money and fame has gone to his head.
    ROFL...

I suspect the "wanker" will be more successful and carry it better than you ever could or will

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to internationaltraveler For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (11-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by internationaltraveler View Post
    ROFL...

I suspect the "wanker" will be more successful and carry it better than you ever could or will
    He isnt carrying it you idiot, that's the fucking point, You might wanna take your mouth off his cock to actually read what i said. You havent a clue who i am so piss of with your stupid response.

Reviews

Maybe he should stay neutral and be one of the independent olympic athletes.He could wear a green , white and orange union flag,Then nobody should be getting the hump.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234