Thread: Suggestions on handling a psycho

Reviews

Default Suggestions on handling a psycho

A female friend has asked me to change her locks and alarm code because she is afraid of her ex.
    He is sending her pages of emails everyday, and calling her 15 times a day.
    He says he loves her in one message and is going to hurt her in the next.

She kicked him out 6 months ago and his behaviour is getting worse as time goes on.
    She's now scared and asked for my help, but I don't know what to do.
    I suggested the Gardai, but last night they more or less told us to Fuck off.

Any suggestions?

I could give him a few slaps but she's afraid this will make him worse.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    A female friend has asked me to change her locks and alarm code because she is afraid of her ex.

She kicked him out 6 months ago and his behaviour is getting worse as time goes on.

Any suggestions?

hi darling if he is a straight guy let him in get him drunkish play bedroom games tie him up if you have a large strap on use it on him and take pics with him getting fucked tell him its going on the net /face book /twitter etc if he doesent fuck off and leave you alone best of luck

Reviews

That's what she gets for leading him on, the poor bastard!

Reviews

Any suggestions?

You may want to look into a restraining order through the courts then the gardai will be very interested as they have no other choice but to assist, the order can place him in jail for a bit if he breaks it even if its harassing calls and the gardai will be vigilant as its there ass on the line should something happen
    The beauty of the internet is that there is always a 'close' button.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deven For This Useful Post:

internationaltraveler (09-09-12), TonyB (09-09-12)

6. Default

Any suggestions?

I would make sure the Guards know that he is threatening her. I would also get the Guards names and make sure I tell them in as straight language as I can find that if anything happens this girl I will personally make sure their ass is on the line for basically ignoring someone being threatened. If they don't take that serious then I would ask for the name of the person they report to and keep going until I got someone interested.

All it will probably take is for the Guards to drop past and speak to the guy and he will realise he is being a dickhead and go away. But you almost have to drive the Guards there to do it
    Last edited by internationaltraveler; 09-09-12 at 14:12.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to internationaltraveler For This Useful Post:

TonyB (10-09-12)