Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am amazing

Reviews

thats a hard 1 to answer

but i know of 1 guy and he thinks he is gods gift to humanity but you know what? i will have a longer relationship with my fart than he will ever have with anybody

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

internationaltraveler (08-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Apart from smokers, do people need to blow smoke up asses? Got a light?

Sorry, never really smoked, don't get the attraction of it, but if you give me a few minutes I'll light a paper off the gas hob!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Ok that was a joke

But seriously when does self confidence turn into plain ass big headedness
    What's the difference between the two
    I think the difference between the two is a healthy sense of humour... Umm that's it really, if you can still laugh at yourself, you haven't lost the plot yet.
    As for you Ciara, you have an amazing ass but an appalling sense of direction.... Limerick? ffs!

Self confident people don't need to tell the world how confident/great they are and have it constantly re-affirmed. The real self confident people are the ones with a little humility. The confidence/humility mix is very attractive.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (06-09-12), Banjaxed (06-09-12), ciara (07-09-12), Dub Lad (06-09-12), internationaltraveler (08-09-12), Irish Fiona (07-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Ok that was a joke

But seriously when does self confidence turn into plain ass big headedness
    What's the difference between the two, where does that fine line between them lie ?
    "Self praise is no praise" is an old saying that come to mind that can kind of be related to what I'm talking about

Just a topic thats been on my mind this evening

Ciara babes!!! What have you been smoking????

(But I know, that you know, that I know that you are amaaaaaaazing! And you've got nice boobies too!!)
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

ciara (07-09-12)

Reviews

As some one with very little self confidence, I have no idea what it's like to think I'm great.
    I sometimes wish I had something to brag about
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

Reviews

I only seem to have self-confidence in situations which I know I can control. There is a difference between confidence and being "big headed" in that generally if I'm "big headed", it means that I'm completely out of my depth and am over compensating, thus becoming arrogant.

I do "brag" occasionally as well, but there's little point in having things to brag about if you're still not happy, in my experience. You can have the best and still be miserable as I've found out time and time again, so being confident and assertive in yourself is not something you can buy, nor fake.

Reviews

I am amazing,sadly I then have to wake up to find I am not,still I can get a hat to fit me,thats if I wore a hat.

Reviews

On the subject of amazing (and self confident)......what an amazing little hottie below!! (I have no idea who she is though!)

My cock has just swelled with self confidence looking at the above pics!! Funny that!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

ciara (07-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    On the subject of amazing (and self confident)......what an amazing little hottie below!! (I have no idea who she is though!)

My cock has just swelled with self confidence looking at the above pics!! Funny that!
    You're at it AGAIN!? I'm going to initiate a private criminal prosecution on you next time it happens.

If anyone dares accuse me of hypocrisy, I'll sue for defamation
    Last edited by Banjaxed; 07-09-12 at 00:11.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjaxed For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (07-09-12)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast