Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heads up for Leatherheaven

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    Why bite sorry if me finding someoneslaughter an animal for its plet is wrong
    when there is faux
    i have the same feelings on fur

i know dont like me dot let that judgement cloud point
    I know this thread was started in good humour and fun tis the first point.

I agree with you on the fur, how they skin the animals alive, ripping and tear the fur off them and smashing the poor animals on the ground, after it's skinned it's just fucked on the ground, still alive, still breathing, it's absolutely disgusting. These words aren't enough to describe how horrific and disgusting fur farming is.

Killing an animal for leather for fashion is a fact, it is what it is, there's no ifs and buts about it, an animal was slaughtered so you can wear leather. But I think there is alot better controls on the production of leather, it's a by-product of meat and the animals are slaughtered in a humane manor.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (07-09-12)

Ah lads get off your bike .......... FFS
    Who loves ya baby......!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

client030314 (06-09-12)

Sorry dub lad your a sound bloke but I'm not going to watch it I eat steak chicken fish etc .... This is a shit arguemt ( I do love animals ) but this is not a place to talk about morals etc..... Once you start to look at what you do or like in life it's never ending ....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (06-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post

I agree with you on the fur, how they skin the animals alive, ripping and tear the fur off them and smashing the poor animals on the ground, after it's skinned it's just fucked on the ground, still alive, still breathing, it's absolutely disgusting. These words aren't enough to describe how horrific and disgusting fur farming is.

Killing an animal for leather for fashion is a fact, it is what it is, there's no ifs and buts about it, an animal was slaughtered so you can wear leather. But I think there is alot better controls on the production of leather, it's a by-product of meat and the animals are slaughtered in a humane manor.

one could fur is a by product

both are wrong just my opinion

i think those who get off itvwud want to visit a
    Abrator
    killing for food is understandable when humane

for fashion no esp for someone to get off on tge smell of murder
    when faux is ther
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Sorry dub lad your a sound bloke but I'm not going to watch it I eat steak chicken fish etc .... This is a shit arguemt ( I do love animals ) but this is not a place to talk about morals etc..... Once you start to look at what you do or like in life it's never ending ....
    I deleted the video, I can't delete my other post but I thought it was constructive and not really pointing the blame at anyone for wearing leather as I said there are better controls on who it's produced but alot of people would agree fur farming is an evil.

I'm not going down a moral road here and I do feel a bit of regret as this thread was started for the fun and light entertainment I know.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Clyde (06-09-12)

I deleted the video, I can't delete my other post but I thought it was constructive and not really pointing the blame at anyone for wearing leather as I said there are better controls on who it's produced but alot of people would agree fur farming is an evil.

I'm not going down a moral road here and I do feel a bit of regret as this thread was started for the fun and light entertainment I know.
    No way should you fell that you shouldn't feel bad about posting how you feel bro ...... There is a huge issue there and it's up to us all to deside is it right or wrong...... Personally I sit on the fence

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

client030314 (06-09-12)

Reviews

Maybe he will get arrested .... 20 lashes of the leather for punishment .... Rock on leather heaven
    Will it be with a cat of nine tails Clyde ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    Why bite sorry if me finding someoneslaughter an animal for its plet is wrong
    when there is faux
    i have the same feelings on fur

i know dont like me dot let that judgement cloud point
    I take it then SAO that you do not eat beef ?,the hide is only a byproduct.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (06-09-12)

Reviews

Where do they skin animals alive DB,I have skinned a fair few myself but never alive,or would I ,not even to my worst enemy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (06-09-12)

Reviews

No way should you fell that you shouldn't feel bad about posting how you feel bro ...... There is a huge issue there and it's up to us all to deside is it right or wrong...... Personally I sit on the fence
    Agrred Clyde,also with DB on fur farming,it lead to the introduction of the biggest killer in Ireland,the mink.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (06-09-12)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast