Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a 'Type' ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Im sorry, but this was not a minor slight, nor was it something that could be misconstrued. I cant be arsed to link all the shit I have read here and I rarely swear so I think I can safely say that Stephanie made a point of saying if you wanted fast food, you wouldnt find it in her house. I have met Stephanie, I think I can comment fairly on what I read today..

A wise man may never take offence. An even wiser man never lies down for you to dance on either. We have a right to comment too, regardless to who the OP was believe me, the reaction would be the same. Possibly worse, and until someone is walking in our shoes I dont think you can see our point.
    Agreed on that first point. This is not a physical place though, and the option always exists to walk on by. Anyone taking offense has just given credence to the posts by generating such a discussion, drawing more supporters.

I don't care who was 'right' or 'wrong'. It doesn't matter, and I'm not bothered reading it. Likewise, until you know someones mind, you cannot comment on motive.

I reiterate, I'm not defending anyone here. I've seen a lot of internet discussions explode over a word that is easily explainable face to face, with all of the subtleties that exists.

Anyway, c'est la vie. Goodnight.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to experiencedguy For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (08-09-12), ladiesman217 (08-09-12)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post

You should stick to posting stories about planks of wood, being electrcuted whilst naked (of course) and maybe practice different styles of touting.
    OMG...this isn't touting...is it?

Cause I can tell you for one there is no fucking way I would in my wildest dreams go near just about anyone posting on this thread....even for 30 minutes... lol

Seriously though, this thread doesn't do anyones reputation any good....when I go for my weekly punt I want to 'get away from it all' not run the risk to encountering what may come across as a vicious bitch

Last edited by internationaltraveler; 08-09-12 at 21:26. Reason: I thought "bitch" wasn't allowed ! :)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to internationaltraveler For This Useful Post:

Deven (09-09-12), experiencedguy (08-09-12), Stephanie (09-09-12)

I've seen many prostitutes gild over the reality when they find it difficult to accept themselves as such. Elevating themselves in their own mind whilst belittling others in the same occupation may be their way of coping with the job.
    Call yourself what you like.. We all suck cock and take off our knickers for a living. Some are more comfortable with it than others.

Reviews

New gifting policy shall be burgers and scones.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by internationaltraveler View Post

Cause I can tell you for one there is no fucking way I would in my wildest dreams go near just about anyone posting on this thread....even for 30 minutes... lol

Seriously though, this thread doesn't do anyones reputation any good....when I go for my weekly punt I want to 'get away from it all' not run the risk to encountering what may come across as a vicious bitch

In that case, it's fortunate that some ladies don't give a fiddlers fart about having a reputation here, nor that they must behave in a certain manner here in order to attract clients... isn't it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

saoirsemac (09-09-12)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Banjaxed View Post
    New gifting policy shall be burgers and scones.

That is all.
    FFS...what about the caviar?

FFS...what about the caviar?
    Now, if only posh grub was the secret to being a decent person

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (08-09-12), internationaltraveler (08-09-12)

It is just as foolhardy to expect a burger joint to serve you a Michelin scrumptious juicy filet, as it is to expect a

fine dining establishment to do you justice on a good greasy-burger kick. (yeah, I know, lame analogy lol)

over QUANTITY everytime, but longer doesn't suit everyone, just as short bookings are not to everyone's taste.

Golly yes. I find myself very very worried about my reputation. And awfully appalled that such a vital audience may find my comments unladylike

*skips off giggling inanely*
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 08-09-12 at 21:33.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (08-09-12), UKHeather (08-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by experiencedguy View Post
    Agreed on that first point. This is not a physical place though, and the option always exists to walk on by. Anyone taking offense has just given credence to the posts by generating such a discussion, drawing more supporters.

I don't care who was 'right' or 'wrong'. It doesn't matter, and I'm not bothered reading it. Likewise, until you know someones mind, you cannot comment on motive.

I reiterate, I'm not defending anyone here. I've seen a lot of internet discussions explode over a word that is easily explainable face to face, with all of the subtleties that exists.

Anyway, c'est la vie. Goodnight.
    To be fair I am probably being bolshy with you, I am sorry. I see your point and in part can agree. However sometimes, just sometimes, credence is given to things that shouldnt be. Perhaps that is a failing. But at least we all got to argue it through as adults should without being told ladies should behave and so on. Which you didnt do...

So to reiterate, you just got a small apology. From Lucy. Yes, I am as stunned as you

x
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

experiencedguy (08-09-12)

Reviews

To be fair I am probably being bolshy with you, I am sorry. I see your point and in part can agree. However sometimes, just sometimes, credence is given to things that shouldnt be. Perhaps that is a failing. But at least we all got to argue it through as adults should without being told ladies should behave and so on. Which you didnt do...

So to reiterate, you just got a small apology. From Lucy. Yes, I am as stunned as you

x
    Golly yes. I find myself very very worried about my reputation. And awfully appalled that such a vital audience may find my comments unladylike

*skips off giggling inanely*
    Now, THAT'S how one should "tout".

Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast