Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a 'Type' ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Excuse me a feckin' minute now sir, my good morning threads are..........

Never mind, just forget I said anything.

Oh btw..... which is the better ice cream Ben & Jerry's or HB???
    Ben & Jerry's. Next food related question?
    Last edited by theqm; 08-09-12 at 21:08. Reason: LDM's eagle-eyed spell check.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by theqm View Post
    Ben & Jerry's. Next food related quetion?
    Quetion? What's a quetion? That some crazy northern word

Ok I'll ask another food related question.

Chicken maryland or chicken nuggets??
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

theqm (08-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    Not silly at all so stop trying to undermine other peoples' reactions to your blatant slur. It's nothing about whether you like burgers or not as you well know, stop pretending to be a twit. You can't sneak your way off your self appointed pedastal. You fell with an almighty bang already ya see lol

You know the saying, why have a burger when I can have steak. Well that's what you were getting at but you weren't sneaky enough to get away with it as your analogy was far too obvious. You should stick to posting stories about planks of wood, being electrcuted whilst naked (of course) and maybe practice different styles of touting.

How many times do people need to tell you to get off your high horse before you'll actually listen Steph? Everybody else can't always be the problem, and there are so many of them around you. Men mightn't be able to see it but underneath the pretty face you're coming across, to me at least as being ugly inside. Really fucking ugly.
    Ouchie

Im kind of laughing from behind a cushion. Does that make me a bad person?
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 08-09-12 at 21:07.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Excuse me a feckin' minute now sir, my good morning threads are..........

Never mind, just forget I said anything.

Oh btw..... which is the better ice cream Ben & Jerry's or HB???
    Ben and jerry's, sure only common folk eat HB Ah your good morning threads are good reading late at night LDM! helps me to sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    I can't explain it but when Stephanie made the analogy, if you really are to believe it was a mistake how do you explain how it was constructed, I swear there's like a technical term for this but the way she worded the analogy and proposed a sort of rhetorical question made less believable that it was a mistake on her part, it has a really nasty undertone to it, but I can't fudging explain it
    Ya, I can explain it. What you do is word something really carefully so that most people just skimming wont notice it. When the people you intended to offend notice it, you can then claim you are being misconstrued and erm, bullied. A few people will believe that. The rest will just think oh feckitty what a devious nasty cowardly bitch while remembering to steer well clear
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 08-09-12 at 21:10.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (08-09-12), UKHeather (08-09-12)

Reviews

Quetion? What's a quetion? That some crazy northern word

Ok I'll ask another food related question.

Chicken maryland or chicken nuggets??
    Sure we're all crazy here

Neither, roast chicken

Reviews

I can't explain it but when Stephanie made the analogy, if you really are to believe it was a mistake how do you explain how it was constructed, I swear there's like a technical term for this but the way she worded the analogy and proposed a sort of rhetorical question made less believable that it was a mistake on her part, it has a really nasty undertone to it, but I can't fudging explain it
    Maybe, because I only read this tonight.

However, if a person is to call everyone out on every slight or offense, intended or not, then the world would stop. I myself have been called using 'posh' for using English properly. It doesn't bother me, nor should it. It's a fool that goes through life never giving offense, and it's a wise man that never takes it.

We're also all forgetting that we'll never meet. Once this forums days are dust, this wont matter. The class war that we all believe is happening seems to be extending here, a place of recreation. The real world beckons that kind of anger, against the people who deserve it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to experiencedguy For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (08-09-12), doodlebug (08-09-12), ladiesman217 (08-09-12), Stephanie (19-09-12)

Reviews

It's actually 7 pages, you can change from the 28 brah
    No its 28pages brah and a good one too!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ouchie

Im kind of laughing from behind a cushion. Does that make me a bad person?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (08-09-12), Lucy Chambers (08-09-12), UKHeather (08-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by experiencedguy View Post
    Maybe, because I only read this tonight.

However, if a person is to call everyone out on every slight or offense, intended or not, then the world would stop. I myself have been called using 'posh' for using English properly. It doesn't bother me, nor should it. It's a fool that goes through life never giving offense, and it's a wise man that never takes it.

We're also all forgetting that we'll never meet. Once this forums days are dust, this wont matter. The class war that we all believe is happening seems to be extending here, a place of recreation. The real world beckons that kind of anger, against the people who deserve it.
    Im sorry, but this was not a minor slight, nor was it something that could be misconstrued. I cant be arsed to link all the shit I have read here and I rarely swear so I think I can safely say that Stephanie made a point of saying if you wanted fast food, you wouldnt find it in her house. I have met Stephanie, I think I can comment fairly on what I read today..

A wise man may never take offence. An even wiser man never lies down for you to dance on either. We have a right to comment too, regardless to who the OP was believe me, the reaction would be the same. Possibly worse, and until someone is walking in our shoes I dont think you can see our point.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 08-09-12 at 21:16.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (08-09-12), saoirsemac (09-09-12), UKHeather (08-09-12)

Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast