Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a 'Type' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    No but that response is
    Around the time you told me I misread something is around the time I lost interest in arguing with children. Report my posts if you have an issue.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. Default

Just curious here.

Why is it that when Lucy posits an argument she gets called a bully and a name caller?

And yet others on this thread have been more vehement, and some have used stronger language towards to OP and they don't get the same criticism?

As Amelia keeps saying (even though prodding Lucy with a stick is far more fun than actually taking up the debate intelligently and considerately) why is it that seven women (possibly more) have posted to say that they feel offended by the OP and our outrage and upset is simply met by "There, there, play nice, she didn't mean it" and "How dare ladies take offence? I know what you all do for a living, but Sunday manners please! Only boys can take offence, Women should take whatever is offered and smile and say thank you"

Because from where I'm sitting this thread has become ladies shut up and play nicely while us big strong boys protect the poor OP and give Lucy shit on her behalf.
    Last edited by Rosalind Noble; 09-09-12 at 10:56.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rosalind Noble For This Useful Post:

Amelia Babe (09-09-12), EnglishAlex (09-09-12), internationaltraveler (09-09-12), saoirsemac (09-09-12), UKHeather (09-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia Babe View Post
    wat when was i rude ? im sorry if u thogt i was but i never ment 2 be. i think i hav posted 3 times in this thread once to shw my offence and the other time 2 thnk stephanie for her apology. i never said ther was malice in stephanies initial comment just that i found it rude and offensive. i didnt like the whole burger/steak thing i thogt it was a bad example 2 use tht was all and others agreed xx
    Wasn't referring to you Amelia My initial input in this thread was simply stating that I did not think there was any malice intended as others had suggested. That was all. But things have just escalated a bit in the wrong direction

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Bloody hell, your second serious post in two days. This is becoming a theme No one did shoot you down, I asked you why you were thanking things and making the odd post demanding peace, if you disagreed then the post you made above explained your thought process nicely. Sorry if I hurt your feelings or anything. But then again, you can interpret that opinion how you like.
    Well I often thank posts that I agree with. And more often than not, I don't reply to said posts because I have nothing further to add Simples. I don't think I was demanding peace, but it is just part of my nature to try and calm down what I perceive to be a tense atmosphere. Although admittedly I'm not very good at it but that has never stopped me before and shan't stop me again in the future
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 09-09-12 at 10:58.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Amelia Babe (09-09-12), Deven (09-09-12), doodlebug (09-09-12), Lucy Chambers (09-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rosalind Noble View Post
    Just curious here.

Why is it that when Lucy posits an argument she gets called a bully and a name caller?

And yet others on this thread have been more vehement, and some have used stronger language towards to OP and they don't get the same criticism?
    Good point. I think it could be because male egos tend to be more fragile and respond to perceived sarcasm with anger.

That is an idle observation, and is not related to the original post. Just more of a sociological observation.
    Last edited by experiencedguy; 09-09-12 at 11:03. Reason: Typo.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to experiencedguy For This Useful Post:

internationaltraveler (09-09-12)

Reviews

There you go again. Misread it. Jeus H Wept.
    Well if you keep doing it I have to keep pointing it out to you Lucy. You continually try to make my argument to be about something it isn't and it's not working dear, is it a shock that I am not like your lackeys and will just let you say what ever you want because your dogmatic it the poor way to try and win an argument, "if I yell the loudest and insult them then I win?" i afraid it does not work that way
    The beauty of the internet is that there is always a 'close' button.

Run along now, lol who do you think you are, I think your ego could use a bit of a deflate as it obscuring your view of my posts, if you read it then you could see it was in 'defense' of the way Lucy was hounding LM and I have never reviewed LM my tone of my post reflects Lucy posting manner I am only taking tips from the Queen of condescending
    Who do I think I am? I know who I am Deven. I'm someone who can see right through the bollox.

Lucy attacked LDM as he's thanking anything pro steph, regardless of what she said. He's busy stirring trouble, you too. Because in all honesty you can't say 100% that there was no malice in stephs posts. Or are you all that blinded by pussy you're unable to see it? I hope not. If that is the case, can you let me know what kind of smoke she blows up your arse so I can avoid that. I prefer people I know to tell me if I'm out of order, not just nod and smile like an idiot agreeing anything. How boring that'd be!

Can't you see she was being nasty? Based on earning 30euros an hour more. What an absolute joke. The reality is these drive through ho's can make a lot more money than Steph anyway if they choose to without ever being anything but pure quality.

If steph didn't need to make herself out to be superior we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. Mind you it's the most users participating in actual debate on here for a long time
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

internationaltraveler (09-09-12), UKHeather (09-09-12)

Reviews

Around the time you told me I misread something is around the time I lost interest in arguing with children. Report my posts if you have an issue.
    Lucy you can't actually make a good argument can you, I don't need to report your post i just laugh at yours and how is been childish not me but now that you have picked up your ball and gone home maybe I can get some work done to day
    The beauty of the internet is that there is always a 'close' button.

Well if you keep doing it I have to keep pointing it out to you Lucy. You continually try to make my argument to be about something it isn't and it's not working dear, is it a shock that I am not like your lackeys and will just let you say what ever you want because your dogmatic it the poor way to try and win an argument, "if I yell the loudest and insult them then I win?" i afraid it does not work that way
    And you're doing the exact same thing you're busy of accusing Lucy of. Pointless, absolutely pointless.

Lackeys? You're one of Stephs darling, another useless comment from you really isn't it?
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    Who do I think I am? I know who I am Deven. I'm someone who can see right through the bollox.

Lucy attacked LDM as he's thanking anything pro steph, regardless of what she said. He's busy stirring trouble, you too. Because in all honesty you can't say 100% that there was no malice in stephs posts. Or are you all that blinded by pussy you're unable to see it? I hope not. If that is the case, can you let me know what kind of smoke she blows up your arse so I can avoid that. I prefer people I know to tell me if I'm out of order, not just nod and smile like an idiot agreeing anything. How boring that'd be!

Can't you see she was being nasty? Based on earning 30euros an hour more. What an absolute joke. The reality is these drive through ho's can make a lot more money than Steph anyway if they choose to without ever being anything but pure quality.

If steph didn't need to make herself out to be superior we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. Mind you it's the most users participating in actual debate on here for a long time
    All I can do is smile to your initial statement (well, half smile half laugh I suppose if I'm honest, which I think I am most of the time).

As to the latter..... the only thing I'm stirring is my pot of soup which I somehow managed to burn
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    All I can do is smile to your initial statement (well, half smile half laugh I suppose if I'm honest, which I think I am most of the time).

As to the latter..... the only thing I'm stirring is my pot of soup which I somehow managed to burn
    Try some of that honesty when you read your steph's posts. You can't in your pussy whipped haze. You may think you're honest but as the saying goes, Self Praise is No Praise

Soup burned? Something else you didn't watch closely enough I guess You'll learn
    Some things never change

Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast