Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Oh my days. Why me?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    your a fantastic lady nicole you always have a smile
    and a whip... knee high boots... ohh and whipped cream.... yep nikky is fantastic... lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    and a whip... knee high boots... ohh and whipped cream.... yep nikky is fantastic... lol
    thanks for that benny boy lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Food poisoning germs? What planet are you on? The implication that I would work when infected with anything that could be past on is not appreciated either!
    Sorry Kate, I was just responding to you saying you had food poisoning, and it was your punter who canceled the appointment not you. And you can pass on bacteria from food poisoning to other people through cross contamination. I did not mean to imply any wrong doing on your part, just commenting on what you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Libby of Liverpool View Post
    Please let this be the end of my run of bad luck for the foreseeable future.

Ive broken my glasses, someone has bitten my neck (vampireman) and i turned up at the airport three hours late so missed my flight home.

Things can olny get better? Pffft hope so.

Anyone else off to a bad start?
    Did you brake a mirror lately ? Just joking !
    Get yourself a little wee lucky charm and all will get rosy ...
    Believe can move mountains !
    Simply tell yourself that all things happen for good reason , sometimes it just takes a little longer to understand what those reasons are , chin up it will get better !

For me just a normal wednesday , still no TV signal , 5 Noshows , droped my pizza when I got it out off the oven and a car bumped into me while reversing , lucky for me the old lady drove VERY slow !
    Lets see what else comes around the corner today !
    Maybee my internet signal and mobile reception will crap up and I will be all cut off from civilasation , mhm , maybee not so bad today ...
    Last edited by lilian; 05-09-12 at 17:44.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilian For This Useful Post:

Libby of Liverpool (05-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Libby of Liverpool View Post
    Please let this be the end of my run of bad luck for the foreseeable future.

Ive broken my glasses, someone has bitten my neck (vampireman) and i turned up at the airport three hours late so missed my flight home.

Things can olny get better? Pffft hope so.

Anyone else off to a bad start?
    Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck Libby,I know the feeling all to well,just have had a year of it and no sign of it stopping.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234