Thread: Pale curvy and burlesque ?

Talking Pale curvy and burlesque ?

Hey guys , at the moment really digging the "dita Von tease" look , so hot ! If u don't know her she has a burlesque style , nice curvy figure , really pale clear skin and looks filthy !
    Looking for this type of woman , any age ... Small waist , possibly big ass , nice and pale and clear skinned ! Possibly have tattoos , even a Dom would do has to love a good corsette or knee highs
    Anyone any recommendations or links to a lady who has any or all of these qualities
    Thanx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thelangerlad View Post
    Hey guys , at the moment really digging the "dita Von tease" look , so hot ! If u don't know her she has a burlesque style , nice curvy figure , really pale clear skin and looks filthy !
    Looking for this type of woman , any age ... Small waist , possibly big ass , nice and pale and clear skinned ! Possibly have tattoos , even a Dom would do has to love a good corsette or knee highs
    Anyone any recommendations or links to a lady who has any or all of these qualities
    Thanx
    I have 8 real steel boned corsets and pale skin. I'm afraid that is where the resemblence ends, as I'm size 14, although I am working on getting to size 12. I love Burlesque!!!! I have seen dita perform twice.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

thelangerlad (04-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I have 8 real steel boned corsets and pale skin. I'm afraid that is where the resemblence ends, as I'm size 14, although I am working on getting to size 12. I love Burlesque!!!! I have seen dita perform twice.

i think kate u wud be perfect for it

irish men tend not to judge a little cushion and ur tall too

big difference between, a 5ft size 14 and ur height....
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

5. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (04-09-12)