Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: recovering

Reviews

Red face recovering

well still recovering haha

woke up yesterday in a field soaking wet and a ripped t-shirt and pants and no shoes and no socks, i was a half naked wet man in a field haha, scratch marks all over me what the fuck was i doing i have a black eye the biggest i have ever seen lol me back is aching bruise on me ribs

im battered up lol

never again when im pissed off am i drinking and smoking with nobody around!! not worth it!!

anyway ill live to see another day...... the lonely loser moves on in life... well not right now im in bed like a battered sausage haha

peace out cyber folks

Reviews

Crazy posting Sat night / Sun morning Mer.
    It's a small community and people were genuinely worried

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (04-09-12), client030314 (03-09-12), Clyde (03-09-12), Curvaceous Kate (04-09-12), Hagane00 (03-09-12), Prickly (04-09-12), sara26 (03-09-12), Stephanie (03-09-12)

Sounds like you were playing for Dublin yesterday.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post

woke up yesterday in a field soaking wet and a ripped t-shirt and pants and no shoes and no socks, i was a half naked wet man in a field haha, scratch marks all over me what the fuck was i doing i have a black eye the biggest i have ever seen lol me back is aching bruise on me ribs

im battered up lol

never again when im pissed off am i drinking and smoking with nobody around!! not worth it!!

anyway ill live to see another day...... the lonely loser moves on in life... well not right now im in bed like a battered sausage haha

peace out cyber folks
    Ah Mer! Come now, you're making my drunken escapades sound half reasonable! You may look after yourself, hate to learn that anything bad had happened to you Bro.

I'm in recovery phase too, but I got back on track this morning. We all have little rough patches, but life has to go on.

Reviews

Cop Action Man!!

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post

im battered up lol

peace out cyber folks
    Mer, you must have been at Electric Picnic fell through a hedge whilst drunk, met a bull who shagged you from behind, then another drunk stole your shoes and socks, and in the process jumped all over you

You may give up drinking, smoking and having sex! With bulls

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to F007 For This Useful Post:

ciara (03-09-12), client030314 (03-09-12)

Feck ya you little shite I was awake all Sunday morning after your post ....... And worried today ... I'm chuffed your back home but I'm serious don't post shit like that again.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

client030314 (03-09-12), Hagane00 (03-09-12), very shy guy (03-09-12), wolfie (03-09-12)

Reviews

Like a battered sausage eh? Well you're gonna feel a lot worse when I knock your head around with the old hurley!! FFS you had people worried!

^^ Jesus you can see that Clyde nearly shat himself with such worry!
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 03-09-12 at 20:59.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Clyde (03-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Feck ya you little shite I was awake all Sunday morning after your post ....... And worried today ... I'm chuffed your back home but I'm serious don't post shit like that again.
    Agreed Clyde,good to know you are sort of ok Mer,mind yourself for God's,this place would be all the poorer if anything happened to you,wonder what happened to your shoes ?,probably took them off along with your socks to cross that stream.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Clyde (03-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    You on a highway to hell buddy?

And not the song, which happens to be very good.
    ahh i dont care where the road takes me anymore, tbh im going to be a cunt from now on, cudnt be arsed being the nice guy anymore! whats the point people walk over you like your some soft peice of shit! i should get a tatto0 of a doormat on me head and say dont forget for to wipe your feet

im beyond caring anymore, time to be an absoulte bastard from now on, other people are complete bastards and they seem to have a good life.......

so fuck it no more mr. nice guy

id do it again aswell, its actually not so bad cause i actually feel alive cause i can feel the pain haha

im bastard now

fuck every1 is my motto from now on

Blog Entries

good to see you back Mer missed ya x x x x
    Sexy English Exotic babe LET ME TAKE YOU TO MY LAND OF FANTASIES AND FORBIDDEN PLEASURE'S

100% GENUINE AND 100% INDEPENDENT AND DISCRETION ASSURED 100% LEGAL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast