Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: car problems

Blog Entries
    Reviews

AA Roadwatch have warned of massive tail backs in Kerry due to a pink 307 coughing and spluttering along. Avoid if possible and do not approach the driver. She looks dangerous.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

benin (03-09-12), Curvaceous Kate (03-09-12), experiencedguy (03-09-12), UKHeather (03-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    AA Roadwatch have warned of massive tail backs in Kerry due to a pink 307 coughing and spluttering along. Avoid if possible and do not approach the driver. She looks dangerous.
    pmsl......

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Sweet Disposition (03-09-12), UKHeather (03-09-12)

5. Default

[QUOTE=UKHeather;875817 has started coughing and spluttering, losing power.

Sounds a bit like my willy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Disposition For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (03-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU PUT IN DIESEL BY MISTAKE, if so you will have to get your tank drained. WHERE ARE YOU?
    Because of the design and size of the nozzles and filler pipes you cannot put diesel into a petrol car-the pump nozzle does not fit. You can put petrol into a diesel car and the engine just stops. You can damage injectors and pumps but this is not common.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jpenney For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (03-09-12)

Thanks again for replies. I really appreciate it.
    The breakdown company sent out a mechanic. A handsome flirty one but that's another story
    I couldn't fkn believe it! The engine light didn't come on and the car's running fine.

Maybe yesterday was the twilight zone.

P.S. Sam, I already thought of that but I didn't have a receipt to get a phone number for them. The garage was in the arse end of nowhere so I don't know it's location. I even google mapped the road and walked it on foot with the orange man for about 40 miles. Then realised it was the wrong road. I thought it didn't look familiar!! Fucksake..

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Thanks again for replies. I really appreciate it.
    The breakdown company sent out a mechanic. A handsome flirty one but that's another story
    I couldn't fkn believe it! The engine light didn't come on and the car's running fine.

Maybe yesterday was the twilight zone.

P.S. Sam, I already thought of that but I didn't have a receipt to get a phone number for them. The garage was in the arse end of nowhere so I don't know it's location. I even google mapped the road and walked it on foot with the orange man for about 40 miles. Then realised it was the wrong road. I thought it didn't look familiar!! Fucksake..
    If you got dirty petrol it will cause the symptoms you describe and it becomes apparent within a few miles of filling up. Often when the car sits for a while the dirt settles to the bottom of the tank and you are ok. If the dirt blocks injectors(most modern petrol engines are petrol injection) it might need to be cleaned out.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jpenney For This Useful Post:

sharkskin (03-09-12), UKHeather (03-09-12)

Reviews

Thumbs up

The garage was in the arse end of nowhere so I don't know it's location. I even google mapped the road and walked it on foot with the orange man for about 40 miles. Then realised it was the wrong road. I thought it didn't look familiar!! Fucksake..
    See I told you that she was in Kerry (arse end of nowhere)

Tell us more about Flirty Garage man then, we loves a bot of real gossip we do

Quote Originally Posted by nitram View Post
    See I told you that she was in Kerry (arse end of nowhere)

Tell us more about Flirty Garage man then, we loves a bot of real gossip we do
    He had nice eyes and good teeth

Quote Originally Posted by jpenney View Post
    If you got dirty petrol it will cause the symptoms you describe and it becomes apparent within a few miles of filling up. Often when the car sits for a while the dirt settles to the bottom of the tank and you are ok. If the dirt blocks injectors(most modern petrol engines are petrol injection) it might need to be cleaned out.
    That makes perfect sense. I read the link which usernamed put up (thank you) and got more or less the same advice there.
    Should I put a jug of hot soapy water in the petrol tank to wash it out?

Kidding!!!

That makes perfect sense. I read the link which usernamed put up (thank you) and got more or less the same advice there.
    Should I put a jug of hot soapy water in the petrol tank to wash it out?

Kidding!!!

I would just get a tube and suck it out lovie
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (03-09-12)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast