Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: o reilly at it again

Reviews

Default o reilly at it again

our so called health minister james o reilly looking for 130million health cuts i taught mary harney was bad but o reilly is a doctor bloody cheek.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by richieboy View Post
    our so called health minister james o reilly looking for 130million health cuts i taught mary harney was bad but o reilly is a doctor bloody cheek.
    No what he is,is a fat cat,one of the feckers that got us into the mess we are in,a wealthy sod who hopefully one day gets to know what it is like for us ordinary sods waiting to be treated .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

richieboy (03-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I feel sorry for James in some ways, he was a doctor and entered politics late on, I don't blame him for the mess we are in. I blame the Croke Park agreement, there's no accountability he can't sack anyone just put people in different departments and call it something new. Any politician given the chance would love nothing more than to sack some incompetent people.

I do however feel sad that this man promised so much, I had such hope that this man was going to reform the health system, I'm not asking for him to do it over a year or two but to see "real changes" been taken into affect. He's up against the HSE a huge juggernaught of administration that's what he's up against.

I do think he is being completely stupid and ridiculous with putting calories on menus honest to gawd sodium content and High-Concentrated-Fructose-Corn-Syrup is far more of a health concern than a few calories in a cheesecake.

Ohhhh and the children's hospital, apparently this was such a huge priority that a decision is now being put off till the Autumn when the Dail returns, if he's responsible for building hospitals this is something I cannot forgive James, we should be cherishing our children and taking care of them but no, we don't so many kids die in HSE care, we STILL don't have a child's referendum and STILL no children's hospital.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Clyde (03-09-12), ThomasJ (28-12-12)

No money no honey......... That's the problem the country is fucked
    Who loves ya baby......!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (03-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    No money no honey......... That's the problem the country is fucked
    The old saying is fucked and far from home Clyde,well Ireland it totally fucked,how badly we do not even know it yet,and O Reilly is part of the spectulators that drove us to where we are,promises and more lies.

9. Angry

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    The old saying is fucked and far from home Clyde,well Ireland it totally fucked,how badly we do not even know it yet,and O Reilly is part of the spectulators that drove us to where we are,promises and more lies.
    The reason we are in the position we are in is not because of James Reilly's actions but because of certain POLITICIANS taking their eye completely off da ball & a famous tent. Politicians, Bankers & Developers in BED together, so to speak.........sad reality however we all know now these are da facts

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheerxtasyboy For This Useful Post:

jayf1 (28-12-12), ryder (28-12-12), ThomasJ (28-12-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by richieboy View Post
    He was never at anything else. It s funny because we here about criminals and right and wrong etc and look at these cunts. They are a breed apart.

something sick in their heads,
    Westside.

Reviews

I agree with Dub lad its the Croke Park agreement and the way FF got into bed with the unions has the country the way it is now. I'm praying that. Ryanair takes over Aer Lingus as their unions need a good clear out too.
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

Reviews

ffs here we go again more public sector bashing. of course it had nothing to do with the private sector bankers lending out billions in unsecured loans or the private sector property developers building houses and flats all over the country in places where there was little or no need for them.
    fuck it lets just blame it all on the nurses and the teachers lets even blame the firemen and dont whatever you do forget to blame the binmen and every other low paid council worker in the country it has to be their fault after all they still have jobs.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jayf1 For This Useful Post:

Bumble (28-12-12)

Reviews

the next thing they'l come up with is a cull of eldelry people!!!(to save pension payments) they make me sick the whole lot of them!! the health "service" is already a joke here...and they want more cuts??..........RIOT....anyone?

jay67

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast