Something really touching happened yesterday. A man of a certain age arrived and told me, as he stood there naked, not to expect an erection because he had erectile dysfunction, and had been this way for over four years.

Fortunately for him, he was booking an hour and this gave me all the time I needed to show him what he could do under the right encouraging circumstances. True, had he been with me just for half an hour, I'd have accepted his self-diagnosis of erectile dysfunction. And I shan't give away my secrets here.

He got erect. He stayed erect. He penetrated me. And he had staying power that was admirable for a man well into his 60's. Alas, he wasn't firm enough for anal sex, but we both gave it a damned good try and it's now on his to-do list for the next time he comes to see me. Because he now knows that he hasn't got erectile dysfunction. Just not the right encouragement at home.

He isn't registered on this site and thus won't be writing a review. But you only need to read the few reviews I have to know that I do not need to make this up. And anyone that's booked me will recognise that this isn't something I need to make up.

A filthy mind and gentle ear go a long way in the bedroom. I have both, augmented by my 38F bosom, my ample arse, smooth to the touch skin, and maturity.

I'll find out what turns you on the most, then tease you with it, with an expertise that shows you who's in control.

From a girl friend experience to my more dominant persona, I'll find out what ticks and wind you up in the most imaginative way.

So, two more days of pleasure and surprises in Cork, then I move on to Killarney, the Dublin Airport to continue the good cheer.

Rates

€100 - 30 Minutes
€145 - 45 Minutes
€180 - 60 minutes

Uniforms On This Tour

PVC body suit & Thigh High Boots
Nurse
Nun
Office Secretary
Lingerie

Phone Sex After 10 pm

€20 for 10 minutes
Meteor, O2 or Three Ireland credit

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ebonyprurubbinginoil.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	66026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0332redonesmall.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	66027Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0120.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	66028Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Img_1932.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	66029

And now that you are ready to book, just phone me on 085 124 3 124

xxx

Pru