Thread: CORK - What Goes Through Your Mind as You Get Fucked By An Ebony With A Strap-on?

Blog Entries

Default CORK - What Goes Through Your Mind as You Get Fucked By An Ebony With A Strap-on?

It's your turn now. Just you. And me. In a private apartment where no one can hear your moans ... even if you choose not to seek asylum in the comfort of the nearest pillow to your face ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Img_2056.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	66003

The moment when you're on your knees, bending over, nervous with the horny energy of submissive acceptance of what is about to happen.

Feeling my warm hands massaging your butt cheeks with slow deliberation ... before I grab one in each hand and prise your cheeks apart, exposing your helpless butt-hole.

Name:	Img_1989.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	66005

When you feel the cold lube dripping on your puckered arse-hole ... you're way past the point of no return, now.

If I'm feeling kind and sympathetic about your tight arse-hole, I may start with my smallest butt toy, working my way up through larger and larger toys until you're wide enough to accept ... my lubricated 10 inch vinyl big boy ...

Or the thick one with a rotating head that stimulates your prostate while I hold you still by your hips and ride you slow and hard.

Name:	IMG_2002.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	66004

Do you live in Cork or work in Cork or can travel into Cork to be sodomized by a mature ebony seductress?

Just as I thought ... I'll go and get my tools for your anal domination ready.

Rates

€100 - 30 Minutes
    €145 - 45 Minutes
    €180 - 60 minutes

Uniforms On This Tour

PVC body suit & Thigh High Boots
    Nurse
    Nun
    Office Secretary
    Lingerie

Name:	CIMG0309donesmall.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	66006

Phone Sex After 10 pm

€20 for 10 minutes
    Meteor, O2 or Three Ireland credit

And now that you are ready to book, just phone me on 085 124 3 124

xxx

Pru

Name:	ebonyprurubbinginoil.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	66007
    Last edited by Ebonypru38F; 31-08-12 at 10:19. Reason: To add pictures
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MatureEbonyPru38F For This Useful Post:

horndog666 (03-09-12), muffy (02-09-12)