Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gonorrhea reverse oral

Reviews

Default Gonorrhea reverse oral

Does anyone here worrie about getting that from reverse oral.is that much likely for a girl to have it with protected sex all the time.

2. Default

Both Gonorrhea and Chlamydia are on the rise and can be passed via oral sex.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Libby of Liverpool For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (27-08-12)

Google Untreatable Gonorrhoea

Any skin to skin contact carries a risk. However if a guy gets gonorrhoea it will be noticable usually within a week, you will get a greenish discharge from your penis, the eye of your penis will weep. Gonorrhoea is treated with a course of tablets, if you ignore the symptoms then that's when things get serious.

Sandy x
    Last edited by Sexy Sandy 69; 28-08-12 at 08:44.
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (28-08-12), very shy guy (29-08-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    Any skin to skin contact carries a risk. However if a guy gets gonorrhoea it will be noticable usually within a week, you will get a greenish discharge from your penis, the eye of your penis will weep. Gonorrhoea is treated with a course of tablets, if you ignore the symptoms then that's when things get serious.

Sandy x
    Some strains of gonorrhoea are not treatable with tablets. Unfortunately gonorrhoea is able to mutate and there no longer any options to treat some strains.. There is fear of a worldwide epidemic.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8550G920120606

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/...a_20120606/en/
    Last edited by UKHeather; 28-08-12 at 10:00.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Nicole (28-08-12)

Given the risk why do girls do OWO and CIM then?

Quote Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
    Given the risk why do girls do OWO and CIM then?
    I wish I knew!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (29-08-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post

Sandy x
    Like knob drop off Sandy ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    I wish I knew!
    I think the message is clear Heather,keep it covered guy's.

Blog Entries

I've done a bit of research this morning, as you wouldn't be human if conversations like this didn't concern. What I found was this...

What it means for women

If untreated, gonorrhea can cause complications in men, women and infants. Untreated gonorrhea infections in men may lead to:

• Prostatitis: inflammation of the prostate gland
    • Scarring of the urethra, which can cause a narrowing or closing of the urethra
    • Infertility
    • Epididymitis: inflammation of the epididymis, the elongated, sperm-carrying, cord-like structure along the posterior border of the testes

Untreated gonorrhea infections in women may lead to:

• Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID): PID can develop from several days to several months after infection with gonorrhea. Left untreated, PID can cause infertility.
    • Chronic menstrual difficulties
    • Postpartum endometritis: inflammation of the lining of the uterus after childbirth
    • Miscarriage
    • Cystitis: inflammation of the urinary bladder
    • Mucopurulent cervicitis: characterized by a yellow discharge from the cervix.

About 1% of men or women with gonorrhea may develop Disseminated Gonococcal Infection (DGI), which is sometimes called gonococcal arthritis. DGI occurs when gonorrhea infection spreads to sites other than genitals, such as the blood, skin, heart, or joints.
    Symptoms of DGI include fever, multiple skin lesions, painful swelling of joints (arthritis), infection of the inner lining of the heart, and inflammation of the membrane covering the brain and spinal cord (meningitis). Symptoms of DGI in infants include arthritis, meningitis and sepsis, a bacterial infection of the blood
    DGI can be successfully treated using antibiotic regimens similar to those recommended for treating uncomplicated gonorrhea.
    Gonorrhea can be passed from mother to newborn as the baby passes through the infected birth canal. Complications in infants include: blindness, from untreated eye infections.

--------------------------

I think if I was still looking to have a family then I would not risk it at all, but that part of my life has sailed. Also all the advice I found said it is treatable and as I have tests every 3 months, it would be detected and dealt with. Having said that, if they are mutating and it does become widely spread that it is not curable, then yes I would change my behaviour, as some men don't show symptoms and it's not possible to detect all the time.

I think if I saw a 'high volume' of men I would also re-think and change my behaviour, as the odds are going to be worse.

I'll not say any more than that, as this topic has been done before and this is the only slight change in my opinion since then.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Arianna (29-08-12), Sexy Sandy 69 (29-08-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast