So I dropped in there today. We spoke a week or so ago and my happy ending inquiry was met with "ask your massage therapist" so I thought it was gonna be good. But it really looks like a legit place. Pretty swanky, door into the premises is left open onto the landing, massage cabin has a partition into the reception so is far from private.

The girl running it is hot but I played it cool, not asking for fear of offending. She didn't go near my balls or cock while she was doing the (very good!) massage so I didn't pursue it

Asked about where she got my number in order to text me and she vaguely said something about it being from another job.

So I think she is trying to go straight and fair enough, good luck to her.

Quote Originally Posted by boggerboy View Post
Anybody else get an SMS this morning promoting "GREAT NEWS! Dublins newest massage shop is opening in Temple Bar. NIRVANA Thai massage has a range of treatments for your well being. Call now to book."

Given that the sender must have had my number from a previous erotic massage encounter, it strikes me as likely that a girl I visited before has set up shop there and is reaching out to old clients (impressive customer relationship management there....)

I might try arrange a consultation, the old back has been at me something rotten recently....