Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Right to die man....dies

Default Right to die man....dies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19341722

After losing his right-to-die case last week, he has passed away in his sleep apparently.

May he rest in peace. I imagine the police won't look too closely at the circumstances.
    Last edited by Martin Mod; 22-08-12 at 11:37.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Notatwork (22-08-12), very shy guy (22-08-12)

Its a little bit suspicious that he died so soon after he was refused the right to die. At least he is at peace now i was disgusted at the ruling of the judge this man had no quality of life and wanted to die. Now he has got his wish. R.I.P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gaz72 For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (22-08-12)

Reviews

Im glad his suffering is now over,

may he rest in peace

nobody should be left to suffer like he was.

May he rest in peace, and this must both be a relief and a great sadness for his friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz72 View Post
    Its a little bit suspicious that he died so soon after he was refused the right to die. At least he is at peace now i was disgusted at the ruling of the judge this man had no quality of life and wanted to die. Now he has got his wish. R.I.P
    Think it was more to do with the fact that the courts can't change the law, only parliament can do that...glad his suffering is over either way

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

gaz72 (22-08-12)

Blog Entries

It's horrible the things that have happened with him in the last few months and witnessing the pain on his face when he was denied the right to die. I can't help but feel upset, but it's not that he died, as much as thank God his suffering is over and his family have to stop watching his anguish at being forced to stay alive. I can't imagine how painful that was for all concerned and I do think the law is an ass! RIP x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (22-08-12)

Reviews

The right to die will soon be upon us, and fuck the right wing religious fuckwits. The reason being that Europe and USA will not be able fund nursing home patients when they are more in numbers than actual taxpayers.

Reviews

After hearing the ruling he went downhill, he also refused food in the last week . He did the only thing available to him in the end.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehaven View Post
    The right to die will soon be upon us, and fuck the right wing religious fuckwits. The reason being that Europe and USA will not be able fund nursing home patients when they are more in numbers than actual taxpayers.

I hope you are not inferring that the old or infirm should be put down like sick animals against their will

As for the gentelman in question rest in peace at least his ordeal is over now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast