Thread: newbie..

1. Default newbie..

hey guys..
    have never been with a TS before and was wondering who would you guys recommened for a newbie?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by youngdubl View Post
    hey guys..
    have never been with a TS before and was wondering who would you guys recommened for a newbie?
    Me neither mate sorry cant help.
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Reviews

lots of great TS ladies around just dont get one too big down under, dont want to over do it on ur first visit! Go by the reviews best chance of seeing what they are like, good luck and enjoy!!!!!

4. Default

cheers guys... yea, have been looking at reviews... just dont know who to choose

5. Default

I'm half thinking of a TS too - just curious / fascinated by the idea. BUT I wouldn't be interested in receiving anal. Tried it with a strap on once and it wasn't really my thing. So that being the case is there much more point in seeing a TS? Is giving anal to the client just something they all expect to do?

Quote Originally Posted by ThisUserNameIsTaken View Post
    I'm half thinking of a TS too - just curious / fascinated by the idea. BUT I wouldn't be interested in receiving anal. Tried it with a strap on once and it wasn't really my thing. So that being the case is there much more point in seeing a TS? Is giving anal to the client just something they all expect to do?
    Definitely A LOT more to it than that!! I have no interest in receiving but have thoroughly enjoyed my time. Plus, size becomes a bonus (not a hindrance)...