Thread: Food for thought......

Reviews

Default Food for thought......

I wasn't sure where this should be posted. The subject matter, while transgender based, is more of concern to everyone.

Anyway, have a read.

http://www.thejournal.ie/readme/tran...60890-Aug2012/

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to experiencedguy For This Useful Post:

dr love (17-08-12), gentelmandave (17-08-12), Stephanie (18-08-12), very shy guy (17-08-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Just viewed , harrowing story glad to hear she is finding peace at last .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experiencedguy View Post
    I wasn't sure where this should be posted. The subject matter, while transgender based, is more of concern to everyone.

Anyway, have a read.

Powerful stuff and very sad,that just because you are different you will be bullied,beaten and assualted,the police were a laughing stock,sadly I know fathers who will not let their Gay sons come home,so we are living in a bog of a country,what will it take for the law to reconise trans ?,do they across the pond ?,probably have a more enlighten view,I may be old but this status happens even in animals,so why should we be any different,we are far more complex,having watched on television how a baby forms its a wonder any of us are here at all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

dr love (17-08-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experiencedguy View Post

Anyway, have a read.

Thanks for that even though its quite sad. Anyone who is different be it sexually,physically or mentally in life will feel at times that their downtrodden,bullied made feel an out-cast! But the people who do this will never know the hurt they cause nor do they care once they get their kick out of someone else's pain/grief. The last paragraph shows the true courage that she has and fair play to her "it’s how you feel inside that counts, and I feel like a beautiful pink princess"!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gentelmandave For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (17-08-12)

Blog Entries

Isnt it sad that some people have to bully others to make themselves feel better.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mature Temptation For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (18-08-12), Stephanie (18-08-12)

Reviews

Powerful stuff indeed,its a sad reflection on society that in this day and age we cant seem to find tolerance for those different from the supposed norm. Very sad story indeed.

Sad,
    However people are c@nts and quite often put other people down to make themselves seem more important than they are.
    Not all people of course.