Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What the hell

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Listen.

Get your can of Lynz out, right? And a lighter. Then shine a torch on his web. He'll scuttle back into the dark. That's when you flick on the lighter, spray the Lynx, and BURN that creepy crawly bastard! And his mum! And all his kids! And his friends sitting amongst your rafters! Burn 'em all!!!!!
    and probably the house too. But you should kill the spider. Hopefully.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

mer (17-08-12)

kill the motha' and then burn him. a wasp stung me before and i stunned him. still alive i picked him up and put a lighter on him and burnt his wings off. then i put him on a web on the corner of the window and let a spider have him. slowly the spider came along and cocooned him. motha' was still screaming his little wasp screams. i tended to my wound and let him die.

Quote Originally Posted by Buachaillbeag View Post
    kill the motha' and then burn him. a wasp stung me before and i stunned him. still alive i picked him up and put a lighter on him and burnt his wings off. then i put him on a web on the corner of the window and let a spider have him. slowly the spider came along and cocooned him. motha' was still screaming his little wasp screams. i tended to my wound and let him die.

Note: It's MOTHER, not MOTHA'!
    Last edited by samlad; 17-08-12 at 16:11.

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post

Note: It's MOTHER, not MOTHA'!
    http://www.google.ie/imgres?q=pedant...73&tx=72&ty=35

And you're worried about me correcting your spelling? PMSL!!!! That's the least of your worries, fella

Yeah, they're way better these days from when I was a kid.

I was coming home from work today and it was raining. I saw the biggest fucking slug in the world - it was like eight inches long or something.

Do you know what species of spider it was? Some of them can SEE you, in colour and in 3-D, just like you see them.

They actually are getting bigger. As our winters are no longer as cold as they used to be flies, midgets, wasps etc are not dieing when the used to and as a result are getting bigger. They are then bigger when the spider gets to eat them hence the spider gets bigger.
    There was some big fuckers in my shed last year. One was so big he opened the door instead of going under it.

not worried at all my friend.

As the world warms up reptiles are going to get bigger. do insects get bigger with a warmer climate?

the answer is yes

http://eonsepochsetc.com/Paleozoic/C...carb_home.html
    Last edited by Buachaillbeag; 17-08-12 at 16:24.

not worried at all my friend.
    No, but the rest of us are!

Blog Entries

Mer for fucksake! Another animal has invaded your cave! You are a human, the deadliest animal on the planet. Engage brain! Kill that fucker! He's up there in the dark sniggering to himself thinking about what your balls taste like!
    He couldnt open a tin of beans last night and now you want him going up there to tackle that spider.

one step beyond,
    Westside.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast