Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else getting sick shit of this shit in shops etc.

Blog Entries

Default Anyone else getting sick shit of this shit in shops etc.

Supermarkets are lethal for it but first a little about myself. Some day jesus will call me. It could be my heart I might get killed by a fatty but it will happen. Your time has come my child. Now in keeping with this fact you would imagine that I would like to use time wisely. Well a bit more wisely than standing in a supermarket q waiting for some dickhead to put his f'n card into the machine. FFS you think while the stuff is being scanned that they would at least have the bloody card in their hands but nope. The last of the items is scanned, then a little hand slowly moves and slowly brings this little card up, then the assistant gets a short break, he puts in his pin code and then we all get another little break on waiting for a receipt thats he already knows what he spent on. Why not have the card ready and your mind in order by the time the last of your items is scanned.

fool,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 16-08-12 at 22:47.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

mexicanmagic (16-08-12)

Reviews

There used to be a good programme on bbc2 called grumpy old men, and even in my thirties I was aggreeing with all the views,starting to get the same feeling about you westie, keep posting.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (17-08-12)

Reviews

what about trying to actually get around the supermarket , past all the idiots who stop in the middle of an isle and abandon their trolleys.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Supermarkets are lethal for it but first a little about myself. Some day jesus will call me. It could be my heart I might get killed by a fatty but it will happen. Your time has come my child. Now in keeping with this fact you would imagine that I would like to use time wisely. Well a bit more wisely than standing in a supermarket q waiting for some dickhead to put his f'n card into the machine. FFS you think while the stuff is being scanned that they would at least have the bloody card in their hands but nope. The last of the items is scanned, then a little hand slowly moves and slowly brings this little card up, then the assistant gets a short break, he puts in his pin code and then we all get another little break on waiting for a receipt thats he already knows what he spent on. Why not have the card ready and your mind in order by the time the last of your items is scanned.

fool,
    Westside.
    yeah but if its a hot blonde you can spend the whole time pushing up on her and rubbing off her.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    There used to be a good programme on bbc2 called grumpy old men, and even in my thirties I was aggreeing with all the views,starting to get the same feeling about you westie, keep posting.
    Nope im just impatient with idiots. I think this is why these short little stories you get in Waterstones came from. To read while waiting.

God help them If I ever get one of these cards. Ill make them wait.

Ill be sloooooow,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    what about trying to actually get around the supermarket , past all the idiots who stop in the middle of an isle and abandon their trolleys.
    Im rude there. I just push past.

I know.
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    yeah but if its a hot blonde you can spend the whole time pushing up on her and rubbing off her.
    And.....

That's sexual harassment WWW

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (16-08-12)

Reviews

fool,
    Westside.
    Ha! you should expand into other environments like Grannies in Bank/Post office queues - its their only social outlet, poor wee dears
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    Mostly its some old lady or a few chinese with about 5000 choc bars to go through.

Westside.

Reviews

fool,
    Westside.
    Totally agree and the worse thing is when its for a few items worth a couple of euro,then they have to make sure the card is
    fitted nice and snug in the wallet.....right way around of course....and the wallet back in the correct pocket....before they
    think about moving on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast