Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiership

Talking Premiership

Praise the lord the premiership is starting back this Saturday . Finally some normality back in my life

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaz72 For This Useful Post:

Clyde (15-08-12), JohnRambo (15-08-12), mart (15-08-12), Naughtynatalie (15-08-12)

3. Default

i know right, i hope it's as good a season as last. who do you follow please don't say my sworn enemies lol.

Ian Ayre in Spain to finalise the Sahin and Christian Tello loan signings for Liverpool....
    Last edited by Martin Mod; 15-08-12 at 15:09. Reason: typo

Actually i dont support anyone in the premier. I'm a Crystal Palace man through and through

6. Default

sahin is a good choice but i expect tello to be a pool flop like most.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaike87 View Post
    sahin is a good choice but i expect tello to be a pool flop like most.
    I really like Tello to be fair, think he is arguably better than Sahin. But time will tell, and how they react to the Premiership will be crucial.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gaz72 View Post
    Actually i dont support anyone in the premier. I'm a Crystal Palace man through and through
    oh palace how do you expect them to do this season. im a man united lad through and through meself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gaz72 View Post
    Praise the lord the premiership is starting back this Saturday . Finally some normality back in my life
    Couldnt agree more, cant feckin wait...seems like a lifetime ago since I watched footie, bring on the weekend

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

gaz72 (15-08-12), very shy guy (15-08-12)

Reviews

im probaly going to be shot saying this but........i hate soccer or football or what ever its called

runs for cover

Mer you blasphemous heathen go wash your mouth out with soap

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast