Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugh i hurt, like everywhere.

1. Default Ugh i hurt, like everywhere.

Had one of my many bad nights sleep last night so, thought bugger it get up go the gym, arrived after 6am had a run, row and worked on my chest and shoulders and tottered off home for a nap.

Well the nap never happened and i went back later to work on the old legs and butt and now i feel like someone has jumped all over me.

Are there any better ways of getting a good nights sleep without resorting to marathon gym sessions?

I mean, i do like to work out, good for the body and mind but fff's im sore

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Libby of Liverpool For This Useful Post:

client030314 (14-08-12), mer (14-08-12), mexicanmagic (14-08-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Libby of Liverpool View Post
    Had one of my many bad nights sleep last night so, thought bugger it get up go the gym, arrived after 6am had a run, row and worked on my chest and shoulders and tottered off home for a nap.

Well the nap never happened and i went back later to work on the old legs and butt and now i feel like someone has jumped all over me.

Are there any better ways of getting a good nights sleep without resorting to marathon gym sessions?

looks like somebody didnt warm down lol

altho i find a mug of Co-Co maks you sleep like a baby or some haribo jellies

4. Default

Hey merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

I did do my warm up and down always do.

Haribos nom nom.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Libby of Liverpool For This Useful Post:

mer (14-08-12), very shy guy (14-08-12)

Reviews

Hey merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

I did do my warm up and down always do.

Haribos nom nom.
    ahh dont worry lol i think th cure to sleepniess is been in my company i have that effect on ladies they just fall asleep i must be boring hahaha

i find drinking your body weight in alcohol works well....lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Libby of Liverpool (14-08-12)

Reviews

What you need is a good massage to loosen up your muscles and remove the soreness (your place or mine ) If your sore then you overdid it in some areas and your beautiful body is complaining

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i find drinking your body weight in alcohol works well....lol
    Your human weight or your pussy cat weight ?

The first one might have you in hospital having your stomach pumped

Ah what the heck Drink up The hospitals is not far away

Reviews

fapping. you're welcome

Reviews

The reason your sore is because you have a thing called d.o.m.s where your muscle are stressed and worked too hard after a pro-longed time without excersise. Tends to last 2-3 days
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hot milk because it will raise your body temperature and your bio energetics kick in as it tries to bring your temperature
    back down thus making you tired.

It works!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast