Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ya don't shag your best buddy's bird.....?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Well, as upset as the guy with the girlfriend will be, it should give him some peace of mind to know that a) she isn't going to be the long-term, faithful type and b) he isn't much of a friend after all. Rather than beating up the bloke, he should just leave them to it and have each other. They may be happy in the short-term, but from my experience of cheaters, if they do it with you, they will do it to you, so chances are one will fuck the other over too.
    That all sounds rational, but the soon to be ex friend wants to rip his bolloxs off, understandably so. Did he really have to go there, and shag his best mates girl? Wrong, wrong, and wrong again.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    That all sounds rational, but the soon to be ex friend wants to rip his bolloxs off, understandably so. Did he really have to go there, and shag his best mates girl? Wrong, wrong, and wrong again.
    I guess I'm just too pragmatic when it comes to affairs of the heart. In all honesty, this has happened to me in real life and ever since the culprits have had nothing but a paranoid, rocky relationship and I couldn't give a toss

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234