Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home town punting

Default Home town punting

How many punters who don't live in the bigger cities, have availed of "services" in their home town? Personally I wouldn't dare as there are far too many observers in my corner of rural Ireland. I try to strictly observe a 20 mile rule and thankfully it has served me well up to now. I laugh when I hear in my local that "so and so" was seen going into the "quare ones". If only they knew !!!
    It's only wrong if you get caught!!

Reviews

I do, but I'm thinking of changing that habit, it's lead to some complications in my private life and also because there are a lot of ladies I want to meet who don't tour near me.
    Most of who I see regularly can be reached easily enough in other places I think so hopefully it won't be a big problem
    Last edited by max california; 06-08-12 at 20:02. Reason: Re-phrasing
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

3. The Following User Says Thank You to max california For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (07-08-12)

Reviews

I am from Kilkenny city, but usually travel to a neighbouring town in tipp where I won't be known. I have had quite a few in kilkenny, its convenient when I am not in the mood for a half hour drive. Time is money.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by banterboy View Post
    How many punters who don't live in the bigger cities, have availed of "services" in their home town? Personally I wouldn't dare as there are far too many observers in my corner of rural Ireland. I try to strictly observe a 20 mile rule and thankfully it has served me well up to now. I laugh when I hear in my local that "so and so" was seen going into the "quare ones". If only they knew !!!
    Don't shit on your own doorstep. No matter how tempting the ladies are. Make the excuse and travel.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rincewind For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (07-08-12), Curvaceous Kate (07-08-12), very shy guy (06-08-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    Don't shit on your own doorstep. No matter how tempting the ladies are. Make the excuse and travel.
    Sound advice O Magical one,how is the luggage by the way ?.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Yes I have on a number of occations and no problems .

One time noticed a guy with a phone to his ear and walking around in circles ,so obivious he was punter .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Yes I have on a number of occations and no problems .

One time noticed a guy with a phone to his ear and walking around in circles ,so obivious he was punter .: doc
    Or a cop!!! LOL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (07-08-12)

Reviews

When I punt in my town, I usually hit one of the central spots where a lot of different ladies share, and it's literally 5 minutes walk from where I'm sitting and typing this right now! In fact, I'm considering moving soon, and I might actually get a place that's even closer to where the ladies are!

That being said, I'm not married and have no kids, and though I do know quite a few people around the town, I'm not all that worried about the potential risks. There's virtually nothing I couldn't explain away if someone saw me coming in or out of the place, as it's a central spot that wouldn't make my presence there at all suspicious. I understand that alot of you lads out there are married and in long-term relationships, so I can fully understand the reason you take extra precautions and wouldn't risk it.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Or a cop!!! LOL
    Yeah I suspose they have the same urges , as the rest of us doddle .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by banterboy View Post
    It is too dangerous for many reasons to punt close to home or even in small towns. Cities are best options.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast