Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anastacia

1. Default

If she enjoys it 'too'
    Personally I didn't enjoy it, let her know, but nothing changed.
    Had I asked for a Dom experience it wudve been perfect but I clearly explained I wanted the opposite and she said yeah no problem I be very gentle!
    Gentle she was not!

2. Default

Into dom/ sub myself and thinking of meeting. Anastacia herself in police uniform with yours truly
    in handcuffs for dom session,will I get out alive.

Was with her too, would agree with the above!
    She destroyed me but I loved every second

4. Default

Been looking at her profile for ages and went to see her last night when i was after a few big mistake, she was very dom and very horny, im destroyed, got gagged before being flipped over and absolutely ploughed. Asked her to go easy a few times not overly happy with that im afraid. Dont think i would go back after that. Very big thick member def not for the faint hearted...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ineedit View Post
    Been looking at her profile for ages and went to see her last night when i was after a few big mistake, she was very dom and very horny, im destroyed, got gagged before being flipped over and absolutely ploughed. Asked her to go easy a few times not overly happy with that im afraid. Dont think i would go back after that. Very big thick member def not for the faint hearted...
    Well, you cannot say that you were not warned!

Personally, whether you are into her kind of service or not, you would have to agree that she is consistent and enjoys her work. This makes her a good provider in my book, but definitely not for everybody.

I do think that she could be clearer about what she likes however. It's not right to get a punter to expect a sensual GFE, and then meet Anastasia!

i would love to meet a ts with a huge member but for my first time i just want to do oral only to begin with.....i wouldnt fancy being destoryed my first time lol

Default Just to enlighten yous what Anastacia is packing.

For those thinking about a visit this is a little of what she has to offer, highly recommended.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 2.jpg 
Views:	515 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	71248  

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juliosquirio For This Useful Post:

Bobby Joe (09-12-12), bumleg (09-12-12), horndog666 (09-12-12)

Where did you get that picture from? She'd probably would be a bit too big and dominant to start out with for me.

If you ask her nicely and she like yous, she took a actually filmed a couple of our little session on my iphone for me, especially the money shot. No extra cost involved I hasten to add.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to juliosquirio For This Useful Post:

Bobby Joe (09-12-12)

Default Anastacia messy load

Lads, she really does produce a messy load
    Last edited by magicalman9357; 09-12-12 at 16:53.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juliosquirio For This Useful Post:

Bobby Joe (09-12-12), horndog666 (09-12-12)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast