Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anastacia

1. Default

i have been with her twice in belfast .. have to say she is huge also very controlling ... likes to get a thrill herself

2. The Following User Says Thank You to belfastlad666 For This Useful Post:

3. Default

I have seen her once in belfast, again, as everyone has said, very controlling, whilst not my first time with a TS, certainly was with one so well endowed! I had informed her, on the phone, that I maybe need to be 'broken in' slightly as it was a while since I had been with a TS, she seemed very appreciative of my request. But when I was with her, as has been said, its all about her getting her kicks and frills, this is no bad thing by the way, I have been with many over the years that are just not that into it, but she most certainly is, the reaction she had when trying to make me gag on her monster cock just shocked me(in a good way), she seemed to really get off on it! When it came down to the real business, there was no messing about! Could have done with some poppers to relax me a little, but I think being so tight and the moaning through the discomfort turned her on more, then in turn, it turned me on even more!!!

Amazing figure too!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to berryblaster69 For This Useful Post:

horndog666 (17-08-12)

5. Default

Saying that, I am reaching for my phone to see if anastacia is available, no info on Yanka Santos, so will go with what I know and like

6. The Following User Says Thank You to berryblaster69 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by berryblaster69 View Post
    but she most certainly is, the reaction she had when trying to make me gag on her monster cock just shocked me(in a good way), she seemed to really get off on it! When it came down to the real business, there was no messing about! Could have done with some poppers to relax me a little,

Amazing figure too!
    how does she react ? does she cum much aswell ?

I am looking to meet a TS for the first time not ready to be broken in yet though just want to try oral only first (with the largest ts cock out there )

Quote Originally Posted by breastyy View Post

I am looking to meet a TS for the first time not ready to be broken in yet though just want to try oral only first (with the largest ts cock out there )
    She cums a shitload and she loves it too!!!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by breastyy View Post

She really gets off on it, and she comes loads as has already been said! She is very forceful with you performing oral on her, she loved me on my knee's trying to take the whole length in and gagging!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to berryblaster69 For This Useful Post:

Why has she withdrawn from the review system that makes me wonder about her services. Maybe something has happened or she has done something to a client?.... Strange as she had previously used the review system ~ why the sudden change after her return from brazil?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Firstimer1990 View Post
    Why has she withdrawn from the review system that makes me wonder about her services. Maybe something has happened or she has done something to a client?.... Strange as she had previously used the review system ~ why the sudden change after her return from brazil?
    I wondered about that myself. I certainly left a good review of her, and am tempted to go back for more. She is 1 of my favourites in the last year or so.

hey a few of you guys said shes huge...but is she is as big as she says??? thanks guys??

she does have a huge cock and she is very dominating (which can be a good thing).
    ive been with her more than once & I did have 1 problem the last time i visited, in that she wasnt very hygienic..
    but it was only the once and I wouldnt hold it against her tbh..
    pics are airbrushed but not far off the mark

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast