Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anastacia

hey know i asked about size but just wondeering what are her favourites..jus didnt see any any on her page lol!!

I'd love to try her out but she doesn't travel up this far

3. Default Over exaggerated size

Quote Originally Posted by johnthomas View Post
    I'd love to try her out but she doesn't travel up this far
    Ok guys anastacia is not small by any means but she is nowhere near the size she advertises!
    One guy commented 'more like seven' and I reckon he's bang on the money!
    I'm a guy and like every other guy (most would deny it) I've measured myself and I'm 8 and she was smaller than me!
    I informed her it was my very first time with a ts and wanted a relaxed softer approach she said yeah of course but when the meeting began she was practically throat fucking me - not what I wanted.
    Asked her to calm down, wasn't impressed! She then turned me over and basically ploughed me, again I asked her to calm down, she seemed annoyed.
    I asked could I fuck her and she said maybe next time!
    Totally regret handing over my hard earned money for that!
    Put me off trying tv/ts again if I'm honest.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shyguy27 For This Useful Post:

viking09rob (17-10-12)

5. Default

What you have described is the exact same thing that happened to me. She is a bully.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy27 View Post
    Ok guys anastacia is not small by any means but she is nowhere near the size she advertises!
    One guy commented 'more like seven' and I reckon he's bang on the money!
    I'm a guy and like every other guy (most would deny it) I've measured myself and I'm 8 and she was smaller than me!
    I informed her it was my very first time with a ts and wanted a relaxed softer approach she said yeah of course but when the meeting began she was practically throat fucking me - not what I wanted.
    Asked her to calm down, wasn't impressed! She then turned me over and basically ploughed me, again I asked her to calm down, she seemed annoyed.
    I asked could I fuck her and she said maybe next time!
    Totally regret handing over my hard earned money for that!
    Put me off trying tv/ts again if I'm honest.
    She'd do very well over here in the US if she ever came. So many guys love to get pounded :-/

Nothing wrong with a good pounding but shy guy and Viking are correct! Same experience as myself but anastasia didn't give any indication on the phone she was such a Dom! She promised services that never materialised and I wasn't impressed by it! She is though brilliant at being in control and needs to state that a bit better on her profile, I think anyway! She's not for the inexperience!

Quote Originally Posted by irlcock View Post
    Nothing wrong with a good pounding but shy guy and Viking are correct! Same experience as myself but anastasia didn't give any indication on the phone she was such a Dom! She promised services that never materialised and I wasn't impressed by it! She is though brilliant at being in control and needs to state that a bit better on her profile, I think anyway! She's not for the inexperience!
    Totally agree about being up front. If she worked in many cities here and said she was a Domme TS with her looks she would make a killing. But not everyone is looking for that. Some guys want a more gentle initiation into anal (which is how I like to do it.)

I can imagine being surprised by her domme demeanor is not a good situation to be in.

Communication and mutual understanding is key, particularly in this business.

Reviews

On the plus side you could say she is enjoying the session, rather than being just going through the motions (pun intended)

who feels it knows it

well if she enjoys it too.the service is good

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast