Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: uisce beatha

Quote Originally Posted by Banjaxed View Post
    Do feel free.

Sorry to all concerned on this thread, I'm just a grumpy and frustrated sod today.
    Well my dear, you're on the right site to try get rid of some of those frustrations
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

client030314 (05-08-12)

I notice that his leaving post is gone. Magic, the internet. Banjaxed since you haven't the balls to slag the guy when he was here please don't be so gollum like as to do it when he has no right of reply. You and Westie make a perfect couple, I shall enjoy watching this develop.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (05-08-12), El Gordo (05-08-12), jimbobbins (05-08-12), max california (05-08-12), Prickly (05-08-12), wolfie (05-08-12)

Reviews

Had a few interactions with UB and I have to say that he was a good genuine guy.
    Undoubtfully was a very articulate and respectful poster and I agree with Lucy in that it is low to run him down when he can no longer defend himself

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha
    Well my dear, you're on the right site to try get rid of some of those frustrations
    Supply and demand priorities. Presently, demand exists but no supply

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I notice that his leaving post is gone. Magic, the internet. Banjaxed since you haven't the balls to slag the guy when he was here please don't be so gollum like as to do it when he has no right of reply. You and Westie make a perfect couple, I shall enjoy watching this develop.
    Yes, ma'am. Wrong side of the bed this morning/afternoon for me, I won't be developing my theories any further, on anyone present in or in their absence. I did apologise earlier, and I reiterate it again here.
    Last edited by Banjaxed; 05-08-12 at 20:11.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234