Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rejection

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    yeah its always the beautiful,outgoing etc people that get everything isn't it,if you talk about feeling low your just a miserable bastard so just suck it up and talk about women or football or something but yeah I have had some dark nights and dark thoughts and I really don't know where I'm going
    thing is to honest not all but most don't care its all about themselves sorry to say whether is their relationships or their finances thats all they care about

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sexseeker For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (03-08-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexseeker View Post
    thing is to honest not all but most don't care its all about themselves sorry to say whether is their relationships or their finances thats all they care about
    actually thats true alright man, nice to get it off my chest though here where nobody knows me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to celticden For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (03-08-12)

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    Judging yourself on how you think others perceive you, in general, will be your downfall. Raise your middle finger and say, go fuck yourself.

If you can install that mindset, you'll be golden.

No matter what anyone says. Put yourself first.
    I agree, its not selfish to put yourself first also, you must help yourself first before you can help others, and the most valuable possession you will ever have is your person and it must come first, getting back up after a knock takes courage but its defines the kind man you are.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonderboy1 For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteNoob (02-08-12), celticden (02-08-12)

yeah im afraid people just want light hearted stuff celtic they dont want anything heavy, like cats or animals or those other shite treads haha and obviously the girls just want business they can't solve problems, id say speak to close friends or a doc this is not really a great place for help
    Last edited by sexseeker; 02-08-12 at 23:36.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sexseeker For This Useful Post:

celticden (02-08-12), gentelmandave (03-08-12), Sweet Disposition (03-08-12)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    How do you deal with it? It happens to us all at sometime, from childhood to adulthood as you sit in the background while others bask in the limelight they so crave.In love and relationships it really hurts when your love is thrown back at you but what do you do, pick yourself up and try again? Or not being part of the group/clique, having people snigger behind your back as you walk by, being left out of things, forgotten about! Or the countless job applications you answer but alas, More Rejection You put on a brave face and keep going in the hope it will get better. Another long Bank Holiday looms again......... Groundhog Day. What is your breaking point and how much is enough?

getlemandave shyness is often caused by having a lower than average testosterone level and is a key factor in causing depression in men
    You can get u testosterone level raised medically which in reality is the only practical course of action to dramatically increase your confidence level. The posters here mean well but all that u will receive on this forum is empathy... unfortunately empathy in general in d long term can become addictive and counter-productive. BTW I am speaking from experience.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Disposition For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (03-08-12)

Reviews

Rejection is not nice but everybody will experience it one way or another,don't take it to heart,believe in yourself and what you
    hold dear,don't worry about what others think because it is just an opinion.
    Be true to your values and you will emerge in a circle of people with similar values and will not have to face the fear of being
    rejected,its just about finding your own level and not worrying about others.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mexicanmagic For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (03-08-12)

not worrying about others is the key because i have found out unless its family or wifes etc they really dont give a fuck about you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    finding a job is tough, like really fucking tough, its eithier you have experince or your just looked at like a peice of shit and trowing back into the corner!!

i am sick to fucking death of looking for a job at this stage like i really fucking am, im sick of people saying if you wait long enuf good thing will come, emmmmm where are these good things??

and its not like i can exactly move out of the county cause you would need money for that and accommodation which in a city would be pretty fucking expensive! so that is out of the quistion

tbh i dont give a fuck anymore about finding a job, its a complete waste of time if your like me and no experience under your belt!!

im sick to fucking death of listening to people in politics saying if you look hard enuf there is jobs out there.... yes of course there is jobs out there if you have a degree you gobshites!!!!!

im a bum forever and i dont give a shit i tried and i will never get anything, ffs i cant even be a waiter haha on all the forms its minuim fucking experience 2 bloody years!!

im a bum and i dont give a flying shit anymore, if i hear 1 person call me a lazy bastard in real life i will raise my hand and smack that gobshite in the face!!!!!!

Wow that felt good

Peace!!!!!!!
    Well ain't no better place for letting it loose Keeping things bottled up is never good.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (03-08-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I get it on a daily basis... I have my little rant... kick a few trash cans around.. curse the world and its mother..and then I'm ok.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ChunkyJoe For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (03-08-12)

Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyJoe View Post
    I get it on a daily basis... I have my little rant... kick a few trash cans around.. curse the world and its mother..and then I'm ok.
    Your joking .... ? Right ... !! .... Lol
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast