Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rejection

Reviews

Unhappy Rejection

How do you deal with it? It happens to us all at sometime, from childhood to adulthood as you sit in the background while others bask in the limelight they so crave.In love and relationships it really hurts when your love is thrown back at you but what do you do, pick yourself up and try again? Or not being part of the group/clique, having people snigger behind your back as you walk by, being left out of things, forgotten about! Or the countless job applications you answer but alas, More Rejection You put on a brave face and keep going in the hope it will get better. Another long Bank Holiday looms again......... Groundhog Day. What is your breaking point and how much is enough?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gentelmandave For This Useful Post:

40odd (03-08-12), Amanda Babe (02-08-12), celticden (02-08-12), Clyde (03-08-12), ladiesman217 (03-08-12), madjack (03-08-12), mer (02-08-12), Sweet Disposition (03-08-12), User300415 (03-08-12), very shy guy (02-08-12), wonderboy1 (02-08-12)

The best way of dealing with this is to lose self-importance. Seriously. You will be cured forever.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anna23 For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (02-08-12), celticden (02-08-12), client030314 (03-08-12), experiencedguy (03-08-12), gentelmandave (03-08-12)

Thanks for sharing that with us , remember a problem shared is a problem halved. I never care what people think about me and i appreciate what i have always so i know where you are coming from as i used to get bogged down. keep looking at the stars and you will have your day when all that stuff seems unimportant and wonder why it ever bothered you in the first place.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonderboy1 For This Useful Post:

celticden (02-08-12), gentelmandave (03-08-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ben and Jerrys full tub of icecream and cry into my pillow, cause it's happening on a more regular basis I've switched to a lower fat ice cream.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (03-08-12), gentelmandave (03-08-12), Nicole (03-08-12), User300415 (03-08-12)

Reviews

finding a job is tough, like really fucking tough, its eithier you have experince or your just looked at like a peice of shit and trowing back into the corner!!

i am sick to fucking death of looking for a job at this stage like i really fucking am, im sick of people saying if you wait long enuf good thing will come, emmmmm where are these good things??

and its not like i can exactly move out of the county cause you would need money for that and accommodation which in a city would be pretty fucking expensive! so that is out of the quistion

tbh i dont give a fuck anymore about finding a job, its a complete waste of time if your like me and no experience under your belt!!

im sick to fucking death of listening to people in politics saying if you look hard enuf there is jobs out there.... yes of course there is jobs out there if you have a degree you gobshites!!!!!

im a bum forever and i dont give a shit i tried and i will never get anything, ffs i cant even be a waiter haha on all the forms its minuim fucking experience 2 bloody years!!

im a bum and i dont give a flying shit anymore, if i hear 1 person call me a lazy bastard in real life i will raise my hand and smack that gobshite in the face!!!!!!

Wow that felt good

Peace!!!!!!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

celticden (02-08-12), Clyde (03-08-12), gentelmandave (03-08-12), ladiesman217 (03-08-12), the traveller (03-08-12), wonderboy1 (02-08-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    How do you deal with it? It happens to us all at sometime, from childhood to adulthood as you sit in the background while others bask in the limelight they so crave.In love and relationships it really hurts when your love is thrown back at you but what do you do, pick yourself up and try again? Or not being part of the group/clique, having people snigger behind your back as you walk by, being left out of things, forgotten about! Or the countless job applications you answer but alas, More Rejection You put on a brave face and keep going in the hope it will get better. Another long Bank Holiday looms again......... Groundhog Day. What is your breaking point and how much is enough?
    yeah its always the beautiful,outgoing etc people that get everything isn't it,if you talk about feeling low your just a miserable bastard so just suck it up and talk about women or football or something but yeah I have had some dark nights and dark thoughts and I really don't know where I'm going

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to celticden For This Useful Post:

Banger (02-08-12), Clyde (03-08-12), gentelmandave (03-08-12), mer (02-08-12), wonderboy1 (02-08-12)

Reviews

Humans are territorial hunter killer apes that live in hierarchic packs

I suggest that if you are not happy with your rank in the pack
    then change it may attacking those above you and displacing them and seizing their females and status

Are you an alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, or an omega?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to johnjoehannsg For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (03-08-12)

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    finding a job is tough, like really fucking tough, its eithier you have experince or your just looked at like a peice of shit and trowing back into the corner!!

i am sick to fucking death of looking for a job at this stage like i really fucking am, im sick of people saying if you wait long enuf good thing will come, emmmmm where are these good things??

and its not like i can exactly move out of the county cause you would need money for that and accommodation which in a city would be pretty fucking expensive! so that is out of the quistion

tbh i dont give a fuck anymore about finding a job, its a complete waste of time if your like me and no experience under your belt!!

im sick to fucking death of listening to people in politics saying if you look hard enuf there is jobs out there.... yes of course there is jobs out there if you have a degree you gobshites!!!!!

im a bum forever and i dont give a shit i tried and i will never get anything, ffs i cant even be a waiter haha on all the forms its minuim fucking experience 2 bloody years!!

im a bum and i dont give a flying shit anymore, if i hear 1 person call me a lazy bastard in real life i will raise my hand and smack that gobshite in the face!!!!!!

Wow that felt good

Peace!!!!!!!
    I sick of it too, politicians saying they are creating jobs, i have a degree and 10 yrs experience, the recession really fucked me, it messed up my marriage, cant pay my mortgage and these cunts are telling me they are doing something while spungeing every perk and pension, I think we have gone soft here in Ireland, like a beaten race, i hope someday soon the majority just wont take this anymore and demand a proper management of our country instead of successive greedy, egocentric professional politicians who fuck up everything they touch.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wonderboy1 For This Useful Post:

Clyde (03-08-12), doodlebug (03-08-12), mer (02-08-12), the traveller (03-08-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    Cheer up Gentlemandave,you will learn to put up with the rejections,I know I have.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (03-08-12), wonderboy1 (02-08-12)

Reviews

Judging yourself on how you think others perceive you, in general, will be your downfall. Raise your middle finger and say, go fuck yourself.

If you can install that mindset, you'll be golden.

No matter what anyone says. Put yourself first.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (03-08-12), gentelmandave (03-08-12), wonderboy1 (02-08-12)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast