Thread: Cork Panic Buying!!!! JC have you got yours yet!!!!

Reviews

Default Cork Panic Buying!!!! JC have you got yours yet!!!!

Shortage of male thongs sparks panic in Cork
    By Nick Bramhill

A cheeky bid to break a body-painting world record led to panic buying in Cork yesterday after the city’s clothes stores sold out of men’s thongs.
    More than 600 daring participants will strip down this morning at Cork’s Camden Palace Hotel and have their bodies painted in a bid to break a five-year record, set in the US.

Adjudicators from Guinness have issued strict instructions that those taking part remove all clothes except their underwear, before paint is applied to every part of their bodies.

But organisers faced a mini-crisis yesterday after a last-minute surge of applicants led to a rush on the city’s dwindling supply of thongs.

Just after midday yesterday, only Utopia, an adult shop in the city centre, had supplies left. A shop assistant said: "My phone’s been constantly ringing and I only have two or three pairs of thongs left at this stage. I would order more in, but there wouldn’t be time."

Prior to Utopia stepping in to save the day, organisers had issued a Facebook warning, stating: "Men’s thongs have sold out in Cork. Some people are saying they are wearing jockstraps. You could also wear a woman’s thong (just make sure it’ll hold you in) or you could wear Y-fronts."

However, chief organiser Keira O’Connell, from Cork, insisted the setback would not prevent history being made today, with the Cork Body Painting Group almost certain to smash the existing record of 264 painted bodies.

The effort begins at 8am and includes a team of 150 body paint artists.

If the record attempt isn’t enough to set pulses racing, the annual Cork World Naked Bike Ride takes place later in the afternoon.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Clyde (01-08-12), very shy guy (01-08-12)

Reviews

Fuck no... and I gave my last pair to Lucy...

I'll be in Argos later tho..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Shortage of male thongs sparks panic in Cork
    By Nick Bramhill

A cheeky bid to break a body-painting world record led to panic buying in Cork yesterday after the city’s clothes stores sold out of men’s thongs.
    More than 600 daring participants will strip down this morning at Cork’s Camden Palace Hotel and have their bodies painted in a bid to break a five-year record, set in the US.

Adjudicators from Guinness have issued strict instructions that those taking part remove all clothes except their underwear, before paint is applied to every part of their bodies.

But organisers faced a mini-crisis yesterday after a last-minute surge of applicants led to a rush on the city’s dwindling supply of thongs.

Just after midday yesterday, only Utopia, an adult shop in the city centre, had supplies left. A shop assistant said: "My phone’s been constantly ringing and I only have two or three pairs of thongs left at this stage. I would order more in, but there wouldn’t be time."

Prior to Utopia stepping in to save the day, organisers had issued a Facebook warning, stating: "Men’s thongs have sold out in Cork. Some people are saying they are wearing jockstraps. You could also wear a woman’s thong (just make sure it’ll hold you in) or you could wear Y-fronts."

However, chief organiser Keira O’Connell, from Cork, insisted the setback would not prevent history being made today, with the Cork Body Painting Group almost certain to smash the existing record of 264 painted bodies.

The effort begins at 8am and includes a team of 150 body paint artists.

If the record attempt isn’t enough to set pulses racing, the annual Cork World Naked Bike Ride takes place later in the afternoon.
    Jasus,600 James Corks standing around in the all together,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Clyde (01-08-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Jasus,600 James Corks standing around in the all together,
    And your point being Shy....???

I actually saw a different demo on the same day. About 100 cyclists painted but STARKERS slowly cycling down Pana. Now whereas most were the NOT body types, there were a few right flas there too... Fine tities and all...

'go wan ye good tings...' I shouted... They gave me a little smile. I was dead chuffed ....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (01-08-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    And your point being Shy....???

I actually saw a different demo on the same day. About 100 cyclists painted but STARKERS slowly cycling down Pana. Now whereas most were the NOT body types, there were a few right flas there too... Fine tities and all...

'go wan ye good tings...' I shouted... They gave me a little smile. I was dead chuffed ....
    Well ye langers are easily pleased,did they steal the bikes ?,lol.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'm confused. Why do you need a thong?

But you wear pampers baby dry .....
    Who loves ya baby......!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

User300415 (01-08-12)