3 25.00%
  • With the right man and dynamic.

1 8.33%
  • Maybe interested, want to know more.

1 8.33%
  • No, does nothing for me.

7 58.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladies' interest in strapon (i.e. pegging a guy)

Reviews

Default Ladies' interest in strapon (i.e. pegging a guy)

So ladies, I'll put this out here for "personal and/or professional sex life". What interest would you have in pegging (i.e. having strapon sex with) guys?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleBob For This Useful Post:

Luna Nueva (28-07-12)

Reviews

id say that many do it cos guys will pay them for it. just a thought
    see you next tuesday

Blog Entries

I've used a strap on with clients and it does absolutely nothing for me but I've never claimed it did.

Many of my clients, after trying the strap on and then a vibrating anal toy have stated that they prefer the latter simply because of the 'buzz' and the nice sensation it brings - now that I can understand and appreciate.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mature Temptation For This Useful Post:

UncleBob (28-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    id say that many do it cos guys will pay them for it. just a thought
    yes but if you read the whole post you'll see he's asking about their personal lives too. Have to admit its something im curious about women in general, Id say alot more do it [or rather take it] with their gf/wives than let on in society
    Last edited by funlover12; 28-07-12 at 14:59.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

UncleBob (28-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Temptation View Post
    I've used a strap on with clients and it does absolutely nothing for me but I've never claimed it did.
    A lot of 'civilians' get off on the power play, and some like the ones with included vibrators. I have to say that given what I see from photos and such, most pro's imho have wasted money on badly-designed and made stuff that belongs in the Eighties (I've never visited a pro-domme, but I presume the standard is much higher).

The "Feeldoe" types are becoming very popular these days, for giving the woman something to grip and squeeze and be stimulated by (and there are harnesses to complement them). Guess how they work?

Last edited by UncleBob; 28-07-12 at 20:15.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleBob For This Useful Post:

Luna Nueva (28-07-12)

Reviews

I think Violent Violette would be interested in this thread. She love's hammering people, in fact, she should have joined the Guards.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Banjaxed For This Useful Post:

Clyde (29-07-12), UncleBob (28-07-12), very shy guy (28-07-12), Violette (29-07-12)

Hm. Intriguing topic.. I've never tried it, and I think I would feel awkward with this 'thing' lol attached..

HOWEVER !! There have been several (ah, maybe more than 'several' lol) occasions when the energy was just so, and by God, I

would have loved to have been able to 'have a go' at my partner.. His pleasure is such a turn-on for me.. I lose track of myself,

completely in the moment.. It has to be the right person, the right time, the right mood for me.. And having the right 'apparatus'

at hand would help lol. I would bring it out and put it on only if the mood was right. Kind of like when the heat and passion is

such that the desire to fulfill is overwhelming.. when the immediacy of the need is over riding all other considerations.. (shyness,

embarrassment, awkwardness..) nothing else exists.. no cool headed calculations, only his raw need and my desire-and-need-

and-want to take pleasure from his enjoyment.. well , when/if the energy was such, I could so get into it..

gently at first..

I don't think I could do it just for the money. I don't think I would ever have it on my 'list' , but with the right person, I think I

would 'totally get off on it' lol

I like that picture you posted, Uncle Bob xx May I have one of them things.., please xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (15-08-12), hotasice20 (28-07-12), Tommy H (29-07-12), UncleBob (29-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjaxed View Post
    I think Violent Violette would be interested in this thread. She love's hammering people, in fact, she should have joined the Guards.
    Is that a trunchon in yoiur pocket or are you pleased to see you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (28-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Is that a trunchon in yoiur pocket or are you pleased to see you.
    LOL x MrShy , did you just cast a vote ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Hm. Intriguing topic.. I've never tried it, and I think I would feel awkward with this 'thing' lol attached..

HOWEVER !! There have been several (ah, maybe more than 'several' lol) occasions when the energy was just so, and by God, I

would have loved to have been able to 'have a go' at my partner.. His pleasure is such a turn-on for me.. I lose track of myself,

completely in the moment.. It has to be the right person, the right time, the right mood for me.. And having the right 'apparatus'

at hand would help lol. I would bring it out and put it on only if the mood was right. Kind of like when the heat and passion is

such that the desire to fulfill is overwhelming.. when the immediacy of the need is over riding all other considerations.. (shyness,

embarrassment, awkwardness..) nothing else exists.. no cool headed calculations, only his raw need and my desire-and-need-

and-want to take pleasure from his enjoyment.. well , when/if the energy was such, I could so get into it..

gently at first..

I don't think I could do it just for the money. I don't think I would ever have it on my 'list' , but with the right person, I think I

would 'totally get off on it' lol

I like that picture you posted, Uncle Bob xx May I have one of them things.., please xx
    Lol. Well, I think this too will get 'mainstreamed' by media attention at some point, as BDSM seems right now with '50 Shades' (which I hear is dreadful writing, but whatever .

But yes, like a lot of sexual things it's for the right moment and the right person.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleBob For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (29-07-12)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast