3 25.00%
  • With the right man and dynamic.

1 8.33%
  • Maybe interested, want to know more.

1 8.33%
  • No, does nothing for me.

7 58.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ladies' interest in strapon (i.e. pegging a guy)

I can't imagine women getting anything out of it. Not actually sure what blokes see in it too

Don't get me wrong, I've tried it very briefly, just so I could say, right tried that, cross that one off the imaginary list

Had an ex that wanted to do it, but she was told not a chance.

Each to their own I guess

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    id do in this job as im fucking caving to sad and horraible fact that men in ireland are just a wee bit fucked up

when im next in sligo ill change my name to maid marian, as it literal like fucking men in tights
    I wasn't asking about cross-dressing and the rest of it(?), which is separate and not really connected, but thanks for the honesty!

iv read some storys wer woman get ther thrills by having the power and being in control of ther man..why fellas like it is because it stimulates the prostate which can give an intence orgasim

4. The Following User Says Thank You to the nylon guy For This Useful Post:

client030314 (01-08-12)

Reviews

Thumbs down

well I can see the draw, if its anything like the sensation of having a shit that is
    but to actually let a woman put something up my arse, which she has no feeling in or ways to hurt HERSELF with,and which all her body weight is behind when using....
    then..well fuck that, not for me. way too much power being handed over there, with no sense of her being too much, hard, deep

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123