3 25.00%
  • With the right man and dynamic.

1 8.33%
  • Maybe interested, want to know more.

1 8.33%
  • No, does nothing for me.

7 58.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladies' interest in strapon (i.e. pegging a guy)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    LOL x MrShy , did you just cast a vote ?
    No stephanie,the pole is for you ladies to vote on,I do not understand the attraction of the said act anyway.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (29-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    No stephanie,the pole is for you ladies to vote on,I do not understand the attraction of the said act anyway.
    So do you like the pole..... lol
    Who loves ya baby......!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Bratsimpson1 (26-05-17), Stephanie (29-07-12), UncleBob (29-07-12), very shy guy (29-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    So do you like the pole..... lol
    As in dancing ,yes Clyde.

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    As in dancing ,yes Clyde.
    Sorry VSG I couldn't help myself ....... lol ..... ah the dancing lovely
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Banjaxed;847727]I think Violent Violette would be interested in this thread. She love's hammering people, in fact, she should have joined the Guards. ]

Oh somene rang? Yup I love giving a good shagging to a guy with my strap ons, but the turn on for me isn't because it makes my panties wet. I love doing it because I can. Simples. I love the power it gives me having some man on the floor with his knees thrown over his head, and this look of- oh fuck- on his face. Simply brilliant.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (29-07-12), client030314 (29-07-12), Clyde (29-07-12), horndog666 (29-07-12), hotasice20 (29-07-12), the nylon guy (01-08-12), UncleBob (30-07-12)

Reviews

nicegirlsarenice! You're back, you mad bastard! How did I not recognise your posts before?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

UncleBob (31-07-12)

id do in this job as im fucking caving to sad and horraible fact that men in ireland are just a wee bit fucked up

when im next in sligo ill change my name to maid marian, as it literal like fucking men in tights

i do ths in my job as a professional, makin my own personal feelings unknow, even one little saddo donned in stockings panties and a bra mentioned how i wud make an awesome girlfriend as im so understanding and he cud dress as woman and i cud drill his ass

am no... im paid to make u think i am

if my boyfriend husband watever wanted to fuck me wearing any piece of female clothing, or attempt to wear female clothing including stockings, for his sexual gratification he out the fucking door

he wants me to put anything in his ass he out the door, i test this by early on insertin a finger, they recoil in horror, well then he be a keeper

sorry watever yer into like if ye want to get ur rock off pretending ur pretty little mary, getting drilled by a strap on feeling like u cud be a real girl, then am ok go for it

just my opinion in my personal life i want a real man, a proper one, not a fucking nancy boy in tights, holding a strap on like a dog with a lead in its month ready for walking....

o ya joys of fucking strap on play in ireland, ya lets saw i saw alot of shit lately

if u want fucking strap on a hint, have a fucking shit before hand, the next person who has sht in the anal passage i will push ur shit up and pack it, making it well lets say there will be blood when u attempt to shit

so a resounding NO NO NO form me regards PERSONAL life, real men need only apply
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    id do in this job as im fucking caving to sad and horraible fact that men in ireland are just a wee bit fucked up

when im next in sligo ill change my name to maid marian, as it literal like fucking men in tights

i do ths in my job as a professional, makin my own personal feelings unknow, even one little saddo donned in stockings panties and a bra mentioned how i wud make an awesome girlfriend as im so understanding and he cud dress as woman and i cud drill his ass

am no... im paid to make u think i am

if my boyfriend husband watever wanted to fuck me wearing any piece of female clothing, or attempt to wear female clothing including stockings, for his sexual gratification he out the fucking door

he wants me to put anything in his ass he out the door, i test this by early on insertin a finger, they recoil in horror, well then he be a keeper

sorry watever yer into like if ye want to get ur rock off pretending ur pretty little mary, getting drilled by a strap on feeling like u cud be a real girl, then am ok go for it

just my opinion in my personal life i want a real man, a proper one, not a fucking nancy boy in tights, holding a strap on like a dog with a lead in its month ready for walking....

o ya joys of fucking strap on play in ireland, ya lets saw i saw alot of shit lately

if u want fucking strap on a hint, have a fucking shit before hand, the next person who has sht in the anal passage i will push ur shit up and pack it, making it well lets say there will be blood when u attempt to shit

so a resounding NO NO NO form me regards PERSONAL life, real men need only apply

lol...thats a no then???x

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    lol...thats a no then???x

shite but u where special

but honesty no i get nothing sexual form domination unless been lick out and well then im just human

i dnt hate it, just dnt wet my knickers, i find it intreasting and humourous tho, so i still get enjoyment, its just not sexual to me
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

14. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

client030314 (29-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    shite but u where special

but honesty no i get nothing sexual form domination unless been lick out and well then im just human

i dnt hate it, just dnt wet my knickers, i find it intreasting and humourous tho, so i still get enjoyment, its just not sexual to me

But special how???? lol

Nah i hear ya, in fact in some ways i wud be very similar, I have done things in appts that I would never ever do in normal life, even if the girl was up for it. For me I like to be different when visiting you lovely ladies

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast