Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: One final word!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Cefer View Post
    I tried it there but it won't connect, so presumably that site is down. If it is down how can anyone there be saying anything ?
    Yeah the site is down, unless its moved to another location....again !!!
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    To all those people over on IIE talking badly about E-I and all belonging to it i have one final thing to say to you all...go fxxk yourselves ;-)))
    OH NO QueenBee...

Don't tell me they have been forgetting to plot my downfall and talking about E-I AGAIN???

THIS IS NOT FAIR.

EVERYBODY sits around plotting and making stuff up about E-I...RTE, TV3, Sunday World, Examiner, Mail On Sunday (*shudders*) but IIE is SUPPOSED TO BE ALL ABOUT ME.

• Making stuff up about *me*
    • Plotting *my* downfall
    • Calling *me* names
    • Creating sockpuppets to aim at *me*

!!!!
    If people at IIE do not suddenly REMEMBER what is really important in life (aka *me*) THEY WILL BE SORRY!!!!

Because I will do unspeakable things...

...and I MEAN THIS!!!
    Last edited by LaBelleThatcher; 29-07-12 at 14:53.

so am when this final word happening?

your kinda been counter productive here, and instilling ideas in people's head which where not there and may question what they read more and well give iie traffic,

lucy was spot on, why wudnt we be there too? FREE advertising? when at 100e a week here, and still without a perfect system you will have to agree with all the silly mistakes like not activated ads and moving locations... but im guessing there busy else where

anyway im rambling...

look foward to your final word anyway
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelleThatcher View Post
    OH NO QueenBee...

Don't tell me they have been forgetting to plot my downfall and talking about E-I AGAIN???

THIS IS NOT FAIR.

EVERYBODY sits around plotting and making stuff up about E-I...RTE, TV3, Sunday World, Examiner, Mail On Sunday (*shudders*) but IIE is SUPPOSED TO BE ALL ABOUT ME.

• Plotting *my* downfall
    • Calling *me* names

!!!!
    If people at IIE do not suddenly REMEMBER what is really important in life (aka *me*) THEY WILL BE SORRY!!!!

...and I MEAN THIS!!!

im sorry but

ah eileen

5. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (29-07-12)

OH NO QueenBee...

THIS IS NOT FAIR.

• Plotting *my* downfall
    • Calling *me* names

!!!!

...and I MEAN THIS!!!
    I thought you left ?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lou Cefer For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (29-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Cefer View Post
    I thought you left ?

didnt you know the phoenix will always rise form the ashes
    Last edited by saoirsemac; 29-07-12 at 15:01.

Reviews

OH NO QueenBee...

THIS IS NOT FAIR.

• Plotting *my* downfall
    • Calling *me* names

!!!!

...and I MEAN THIS!!!
    Lol I think you're flattering yourself there a little

I read the forum there, and contrary to your claims on twitter that people there were planning on "outting" you, nobody has *EVER* suggested such a thing. So I don't know did you just make that up or did someone tell you false info. Either way, IIE leave those low down outting tactics to the likes of SW and ahem, you

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

jimbobbins (29-07-12), Lucy Chambers (29-07-12)

Ok, now let's get serious...

IIE is under the control of someone calling himself "NinebyThree", not only does he show strong evidence of bipolar type episodes (not that there is anything *wrong* with that, per se, but, uncontrolled, as it seems to be, it indicates significant mental instability) he is also cozying up to Ruhama, "Turn Off the Red Light" and every tabloid journalist he can get next to. If Pat did this there would be an outcry...yet for some stupid reason when NineByThree does this ye all hang off his every word.

All involved are eyewitnesses (if not participants) to the spiteful little playground level games that are openly plotted there before being deleted next day. Either you know darn well that is sad, sick and very unhealthy or there really *ARE* a lot more underage sex workers than I thought...mostly in the catty 9 year old range.

Whatever, it is neither very adult, nor ethical...but I bet you all feel REALLY clever all the same (unless you are just relieved to be part of the bullying gang rather than it's designated target? ).

You are wrong, you are *NOT* being clever at all.

Niner and friends are not good people...good people cannot tolerate the kind of abuse that goes on at IIE let alone encourage or even particpate in it...common sense should tell you that.

Existentialism can be a crippling disability, it prevents you from being able to see important truths like the fact that *if* Ruhama and "Turn Off the Red Light" get their chosen legislation through the Dail there will be opportunities for unscrupulous people to make staggering amounts of money out of selling ways to work around it.

Pat and all at E-I know this, but they are decent people, who also care about the ethical considerations here. Not so IIE and friends. That is why they are doing everything in their power to derail the government consultation in favour of Ruhama and "Turn Off the Red Light", while doing everything in their power to discredit E-I.

Same thing happened before the 1993 law. I am just watching history repeat itself, and some, remarkably similar, VERY stupid women jumping on the bandwagon.

Yes, E-I costs money...but so does generating the kind of site traffic that resolves in guaranteed work for *you* as, and when you want it. You can advertise on the boards for free once a week too.

E-I has been around longer than any other business I can think of in the sex industry because of the incredibly high standard of ethics and confidentiality they have set.

It wouldn't cost me a bother to mail Pat my name, address DOB and credit card number...there is more chance my GP would abuse that information...would any of you DARE to do the same with Niner?

Thought not.

Believe me, if Niner (whoever he, or they, really is) gets his way over the law and consultation process, chances are E-I will effectively pull out of Ireland, you will find it is suddenly almost impossible to work here except through him...and trust me...it will *not* still be free then.

Of course a lot of you will be fine, you just won't tour Ireland any more, but what about the ones who are stuck here? At the mercy of the monster *YOU* chose to enable...

Not you problem are they? And besides, it's such FUN having the kind of infinite permission and opportunity to bully and abuse that Niner offers you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    Lol I think you're flattering yourself there a little

I read the forum there, and contrary to your claims on twitter that people there were planning on "outting" you, nobody has *EVER* suggested such a thing. So I don't know did you just make that up or did someone tell you false info. Either way, IIE leave those low down outting tactics to the likes of SW and ahem, you
    I can confirm this. Nobody there was talking about outting her or anyone else. They were criticizing her for attempting to out someone else as far as I remember.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimbobbins For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (29-07-12), Lucy Chambers (29-07-12)

Reviews

Ok, now let's get serious...

IIE is under the control of someone calling himself "NinebyThree"
    No, it's not.

yet for some stupid reason when NineByThree does this ye all hang off his every word.
    No, they don't. He's just one member there with his own opinions, same as the rest of the members there.

All involved are eyewitnesses (if not participants) to the spiteful little playground level games that are openly plotted there before being deleted next day.
    LOL! Everyone plots and schemes and it gets deleted thereafter? But you (even though you aren't a member there and have probably never even read the forum) are privy to all of this. Riiiight

Seriously do you just make this shit up as you go along?

Niner and friends are not good people...good people cannot tolerate the kind of abuse that goes on at IIE let alone encourage or even particpate in it...common sense should tell you that.
    Balls, there are plenty of good decent people there. In fact, many are members here too.

Pat and all at E-I know this, but they are decent people, who also care about the ethical considerations here. Not so IIE and friends. That is why they are doing everything in their power to derail the government consultation in favour of Ruhama and "Turn Off the Red Light", while doing everything in their power to discredit E-I.

Same thing happened before the 1993 law. I am just watching history repeat itself, and some, remarkably similar, VERY stupid women jumping on the bandwagon.
    Again calling women that don't agree with you stupid. Sounds like something Ruhama would say.

E-I has been around longer than any other business I can think of in the sex industry because of the incredibly high standard of ethics and confidentiality they have set.

It wouldn't cost me a bother to mail Pat my name, address DOB and credit card number...there is more chance my GP would abuse that information...would any of you DARE to do the same with Niner?
    Wouldn't tell either of them.

Can I ask you LBT have you ever actually read the forum over there? I'm positive i've not seen you there and you seem to be writing a lot of false information. How can you so adamant about a place you've never even logged in to? The truth is its a board with a lot of decent people who have their *OWN* opinions. They don't hang on any one person's word and to suggest they do is an insult to their intelligence and shows how little you know of the place.

Also, these "plans" on IIE to out you which you tweeted about which never happened. Are you now claiming you saw these and they were later deleted or whats the story there.
    Last edited by ChiefHandker; 29-07-12 at 16:45.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (29-07-12), jimbobbins (29-07-12), Lucy Chambers (29-07-12)

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast