Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: One final word!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    And you West.

Say, when will you be a mod again? I miss that
    Actually I modded a British sport site during the year. I left it after having hassle with the owners for calling a disgruntled customer from Denmark whose name was Dereck, a diva. He complained about customer service and he picked me of all people.

ah well,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelleThatcher View Post
    Ok, now let's get serious...

IIE is under the control of someone calling himself "NinebyThree", not only does he show strong evidence of bipolar type episodes (not that there is anything *wrong* with that, per se, but, uncontrolled, as it seems to be, it indicates significant mental instability) he is also cozying up to Ruhama, "Turn Off the Red Light" and every tabloid journalist he can get next to. If Pat did this there would be an outcry...yet for some stupid reason when NineByThree does this ye all hang off his every word.

All involved are eyewitnesses (if not participants) to the spiteful little playground level games that are openly plotted there before being deleted next day. Either you know darn well that is sad, sick and very unhealthy or there really *ARE* a lot more underage sex workers than I thought...mostly in the catty 9 year old range.

Whatever, it is neither very adult, nor ethical...but I bet you all feel REALLY clever all the same (unless you are just relieved to be part of the bullying gang rather than it's designated target? ).

You are wrong, you are *NOT* being clever at all.

Niner and friends are not good people...good people cannot tolerate the kind of abuse that goes on at IIE let alone encourage or even particpate in it...common sense should tell you that.

Existentialism can be a crippling disability, it prevents you from being able to see important truths like the fact that *if* Ruhama and "Turn Off the Red Light" get their chosen legislation through the Dail there will be opportunities for unscrupulous people to make staggering amounts of money out of selling ways to work around it.

Pat and all at E-I know this, but they are decent people, who also care about the ethical considerations here. Not so IIE and friends. That is why they are doing everything in their power to derail the government consultation in favour of Ruhama and "Turn Off the Red Light", while doing everything in their power to discredit E-I.

Same thing happened before the 1993 law. I am just watching history repeat itself, and some, remarkably similar, VERY stupid women jumping on the bandwagon.

Yes, E-I costs money...but so does generating the kind of site traffic that resolves in guaranteed work for *you* as, and when you want it. You can advertise on the boards for free once a week too.

E-I has been around longer than any other business I can think of in the sex industry because of the incredibly high standard of ethics and confidentiality they have set.

It wouldn't cost me a bother to mail Pat my name, address DOB and credit card number...there is more chance my GP would abuse that information...would any of you DARE to do the same with Niner?

Thought not.

Believe me, if Niner (whoever he, or they, really is) gets his way over the law and consultation process, chances are E-I will effectively pull out of Ireland, you will find it is suddenly almost impossible to work here except through him...and trust me...it will *not* still be free then.

Of course a lot of you will be fine, you just won't tour Ireland any more, but what about the ones who are stuck here? At the mercy of the monster *YOU* chose to enable...

Not you problem are they? And besides, it's such FUN having the kind of infinite permission and opportunity to bully and abuse that Niner offers you.
    Yo, Eileen. Ninebythree is a client from Cork. Not Darth Vader
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Actually I modded a British sport site during the year. I left it after having hassle with the owners for calling a disgruntled customer from Denmark whose name was Dereck, a diva. He complained about customer service and he picked me of all people.

ah well,
    Westside.
    I shall wait patiently. I think this time we could be more...fluffy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelleThatcher View Post
    Ok, now let's get serious...

IIE is under the control of someone calling himself "NinebyThree", not only does he show strong evidence of bipolar type episodes (not that there is anything *wrong* with that, per se, but, uncontrolled, as it seems to be, it indicates significant mental instability) he is also cozying up to Ruhama, "Turn Off the Red Light" and every tabloid journalist he can get next to. If Pat did this there would be an outcry...yet for some stupid reason when NineByThree does this ye all hang off his every word.

All involved are eyewitnesses (if not participants) to the spiteful little playground level games that are openly plotted there before being deleted next day. Either you know darn well that is sad, sick and very unhealthy or there really *ARE* a lot more underage sex workers than I thought...mostly in the catty 9 year old range.

Whatever, it is neither very adult, nor ethical...but I bet you all feel REALLY clever all the same (unless you are just relieved to be part of the bullying gang rather than it's designated target? ).

You are wrong, you are *NOT* being clever at all.

Niner and friends are not good people...good people cannot tolerate the kind of abuse that goes on at IIE let alone encourage or even particpate in it...common sense should tell you that.

Existentialism can be a crippling disability, it prevents you from being able to see important truths like the fact that *if* Ruhama and "Turn Off the Red Light" get their chosen legislation through the Dail there will be opportunities for unscrupulous people to make staggering amounts of money out of selling ways to work around it.

Pat and all at E-I know this, but they are decent people, who also care about the ethical considerations here. Not so IIE and friends. That is why they are doing everything in their power to derail the government consultation in favour of Ruhama and "Turn Off the Red Light", while doing everything in their power to discredit E-I.

Same thing happened before the 1993 law. I am just watching history repeat itself, and some, remarkably similar, VERY stupid women jumping on the bandwagon.

Yes, E-I costs money...but so does generating the kind of site traffic that resolves in guaranteed work for *you* as, and when you want it. You can advertise on the boards for free once a week too.

E-I has been around longer than any other business I can think of in the sex industry because of the incredibly high standard of ethics and confidentiality they have set.

It wouldn't cost me a bother to mail Pat my name, address DOB and credit card number...there is more chance my GP would abuse that information...would any of you DARE to do the same with Niner?

Thought not.

Believe me, if Niner (whoever he, or they, really is) gets his way over the law and consultation process, chances are E-I will effectively pull out of Ireland, you will find it is suddenly almost impossible to work here except through him...and trust me...it will *not* still be free then.

Of course a lot of you will be fine, you just won't tour Ireland any more, but what about the ones who are stuck here? At the mercy of the monster *YOU* chose to enable...

Not you problem are they? And besides, it's such FUN having the kind of infinite permission and opportunity to bully and abuse that Niner offers you.
    Saying it twice doesn't make it true.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimbobbins For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (29-07-12), Naughtynatalie (29-07-12)

Blog Entries

I've enough fluff in my life sweetie but thank you all the same.

Westside.

Reviews

I have some fluff.............in my bellybutton!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peru For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (29-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I've enough fluff in my life sweetie but thank you all the same.

Westside.
    I told you to leave the sheep alone.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobbins View Post
    Saying it twice doesn't make it true.

It does if you have been drinking. Or at least, you think it does. Maybe Nat is right

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

jimbobbins (29-07-12), Naughtynatalie (29-07-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by peru View Post
    I have some fluff.............in my bellybutton!
    Great stuff. I'll do the honors. Peru ,this is Loosey , Loosey, this is Peru.

Im all emotional now,
    Westside.

So why do Niner and IIE place such a priority on strategies to derail independent sex worker participation in the Department of Justice consultation process and maintain such close ties with "Turn Off the Red Light" and the gutter press?

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast