Thread: I wish there would be no need for WILL after someone's death..

Blog Entries

Angry I wish there would be no need for WILL after someone's death..

This idea of will terrifies me.. I have seen so many cases where someone has passed away and then after weeks they start fighting about the belongs of someone.. In my opinion we are born raised in the best way by our parents and then they should just enjoy their life as we are big enough and responsible enough to look after ourselves.. everybody should go out there and work really hard to get what they want.. in my point of view you have to want things you have worked for and fought for it.. some people work their hole life trying to make a fortune and life passes and they didnt get much joy from it and everything you have is left there...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sassa For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (28-07-12), Clyde (28-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by sassa View Post
    This idea of will terrifies me.. I have seen so many cases where someone has passed away and then after weeks they start fighting about the belongs of someone.. In my opinion we are born raised in the best way by our parents and then they should just enjoy their life as we are big enough and responsible enough to look after ourselves.. everybody should go out there and work really hard to get what they want.. in my point of view you have to want things you have worked for and fought for it.. some people work their hole life trying to make a fortune and life passes and they didnt get much joy from it and everything you have is left there...
    Your so right a will causes so much pain live life to the full educate your children and let them fend for themselfs and not have them relying on a will
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

They do cause a lot of anxiety and fights in families and some fall out for years afterwards (as happened with my family). On a lighter note... mills68 is the executer of my will and everything I have will be split between the top five ladies mentioned in it. lol

Reviews

Better than dying intestate. So what if I want to give my share of the estate to a hooker or the dog's sanctuary?

Unreasonable restrictions on grants are taken care of thankfully due to many years of case wrangling over whether someone should receive the granting of an estate in fee simple because (a) they married a Protestant/Catholic, (b) they married one of the Meredith's who the Dunne's don't like, (c) the restriction is unconstitutional, (d) they are forbidden to ever sell the land, (e) they have to live in a certain location away from their family
    Last edited by Banjaxed; 28-07-12 at 11:15.

Blog Entries

It doesnt matter whether there is a will or not, they would be fighting anyway. People either have it or they dont and most dont. It usually in in laws that cause it as well. People should mind their own business when it comes to things like this.

Westside.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (28-07-12)