Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thai Massage Galway anyone had extra service?

The problem is they are not going to say they will do that over the phone when they are an established shop with a sign outside, different if they are working from an apartment. I didn't get the chance to be naked as the towel had to stay on, it's policy there, if anybody knows different please send me a PM thanks

2. Default

Have you tried the Asian massage just off eyre st. they advertise in the G.I. paper. Oriental massage i think its called, just around by M&S

No didn't go there but somebody told me not to bother, so it looks like there is no action in Galway for the happy ending Asian massage.

Quote Originally Posted by soidog View Post
    Yes specifically Asian and even better Thai, I prefer the petite Asian figure, the place I went to here in Galway looked promising but as I said she was not that type of girl
    Jade masseuse seems to imply she's Asian from her pics but she doesn't allow reviews....dodgy but tempting

Reviews

For massage in Galway with a very very happy ending go to Carmen..... top class

Thanks but I am really only looking for Asian, still want to know if anybody else here has been to the Thai place in the centre of Galway? And what did they think of it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123