Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: non irish and uk girls

Default non irish and uk girls

Ok this might sound a little weird. I almost always go for Irish or UK ladies when I want a punt, the reason being that I do be worried about the language barrier on the phone i.e. I won’t be able to understand her or she won’t be able to understand me. I would hate to arrive at a landmark only to call and not understand the directions. Anyway the reason I’m writing this is that there is an absolutely stunning lady that has my eye but I’m worried if I phone her there will be some sort of communication break down. Mobiles can be tricky at the best of times esp when standing on a street with cars buzzing past.
    Last edited by byrne; 26-07-12 at 16:17.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by byrne View Post
    Ok this might sound a little weird. I almost always go for Irish or UK ladies when I want a punt, the reason being that I do be worried about the language barrier on the phone i.e. I won’t be able to understand her or she won’t be able to understand me. I would hate to arrive at a landmark only to call and not understand the directions. Anyway the reason I’m writing this is that there is an absolutely stunning lady that has my eye but I’m worried if I phone her there will be some sort of communication breaking down. Mobiles can be tricky at the best of times esp when standing on a street with cars buzzing past.
    Your missing out big time lol
    Take it slow, and let the good times roll

3. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to iamnewtothis For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (26-07-12), Clyde (26-07-12), emmasweet (26-07-12), funlover12 (26-07-12), harry10 (26-07-12), Luna Nueva (26-07-12), max california (26-07-12), mellors (26-07-12), mer (26-07-12), mills68 (26-07-12), Morpheus (26-07-12), Nicolle (26-07-12), Ray (26-07-12), redforever (26-07-12), Sexy Fernanda (26-07-12), very shy guy (26-07-12), WillyWanka (26-07-12), windmill39 (26-07-12)

Reviews

Ask her to text you the address when you're close to the area maybe?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

iamnewtothis (26-07-12), Ray (26-07-12)

Blog Entries

Ok this might sound a little weird. I almost always go for Irish or UK ladies when I want a punt, the reason being that I do be worried about the language barrier on the phone i.e. I won’t be able to understand her or she won’t be able to understand me. I would hate to arrive at a landmark only to call and not understand the directions. Anyway the reason I’m writing this is that there is an absolutely stunning lady that has my eye but I’m worried if I phone her there will be some sort of communication break down. Mobiles can be tricky at the best of times esp when standing on a street with cars buzzing past.

by the reviews is possible to know if the lady spoke good English or no,normally ppl say she gave me good directions and we had a chat,so that's mean she is able to speak the language.just a tip.

Ps.to make love,there is no language inquired!!
    Last edited by Sexy Fernanda; 26-07-12 at 16:21.
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

Clyde (26-07-12), doodlebug (26-07-12), emmasweet (26-07-12), Get up now (26-07-12), harry10 (26-07-12), iamnewtothis (26-07-12), max california (26-07-12), mills68 (26-07-12), Ray (26-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    Ask her to text you the address when you're close to the area maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkydub5 View Post
    Ring her now, have a quick chat about what you would like, if your happy with her level of english,make a booking and get directions now where to go so you wont have to worry about noise when you call!
    Both good answers, i like to plan my appointments a day or so in advance, i very rarely see someone on short notice unless iv met them before and they know me and i know them so its just a matter of arranging the time and not the details.

If the lady has a user board name, contact her with a pm and if she doesnt you'll just have to phone and if you can't understand each other then so what, no harm done.

Although iv never actually came across many girls who i cant understand, in fact it hasnt happened yet. They prob have more trouble understanding me lol
    Take it slow, and let the good times roll

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamnewtothis For This Useful Post:

Luna Nueva (26-07-12), mills68 (26-07-12), Ray (26-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well they cant be that bad, they post threads, and we call them how the fuck do you think we get there, so sometimes you have to open your ears a little more, so what you will get there, never not found her yet,

I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ray For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (26-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by iamnewtothis View Post
    Your missing out big time lol
    Agreed. I have only met 2 girls and their english has been superb.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mills68 For This Useful Post:

celticden (26-07-12), ChunkyJoe (26-07-12), iamnewtothis (26-07-12), Ray (26-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I can tell you some of the girls will speak better english then you, as a matter a fact a lot of the girls speak 2,3,4, languages

Put most of us to shame,

Quote Originally Posted by mills68 View Post
    Agreed. I have only met 2 girls and their english has been superb.
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ray For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (26-07-12), iamnewtothis (26-07-12), mills68 (26-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I adore the foreign ladies esp the Romanians who have fantastically good English. Your seriously missing out mate

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChunkyJoe For This Useful Post:

celticden (26-07-12), iamnewtothis (26-07-12), Ray (26-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ya chunk, like my Luna

Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyJoe View Post
    I adore the foreign ladies esp the Romanians who have fantastically good English. Your seriously missing out mate

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast