Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was the craziest dream you ever had?

Question What was the craziest dream you ever had?

Mine was a few nights ago. I dreamt that I grew a penis! Was a great feeling actually. It was reasonably sized, I felt proud of it... Had difficulties to learn how to wee with the new tool at first though

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anna23 For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (26-07-12), Clyde (26-07-12), Luna Nueva (26-07-12), mer (26-07-12)

3. Default

I was in a large house and someone let loose some raptors. I was telling the snobs that they had to get out and run away but they wanted to make jam. I ran out the back but there were two raptors in the bathroom. I hid under a bed but there were too many shoes. i changed my shoes to some I could run in and met Jeff Goldblum who said there is not enough time to get out and we will have to shoot them with foam shooters. I woke up to kittens eating my feet
    I like my women like I like my coffee.....in a plastic cup

**** Dublin 26/08/2012 - 30/08/2012 ****

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jezebel Cattori For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (26-07-12), Anna23 (26-07-12), Luna Nueva (26-07-12), mer (26-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Mine was a few nights ago. I dreamt that I grew a penis! Was a great feeling actually. It was reasonably sized, I felt proud of it... Had difficulties to learn how to wee with the new tool at first though
    You could always take a loan of one to practice with Anna and then see how you get on.

Reviews

I've had a few. The most interesting (to me) was one where I was being hunter down by a Terminator, Anrie Schwarzenegger to be precise. It was pretty vivid, I kinda remember some parts of it being pretty scary. I had that dream a few times during that week. That weekend I decided to have a Terminator-athon, I watched all 4, one after the other.

I kinda remember a dream I used to have a lot when I was a child, I was being chased through a forest by a wolf, I'd always end up climbing a tree and then the dream ended.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

mer (26-07-12)

I dreamt once I am devil and press ban button and all suffering souls scream in pain : nooooooooooooooooooooo do not ban me and I was laughing evilishly muahahahhahahahah

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (26-07-12), benin (26-07-12), Clyde (26-07-12), mer (26-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Last nite i had the strangest dream. I sailed away to China. In a little old boat to find ya. But you said you had to get your laundry cleaned. . . . Wtf.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (26-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    Last nite i had the strangest dream. I sailed away to China. In a little old boat to find ya. But you said you had to get your laundry cleaned. . . . Wtf.
    Are you sure it wasn't about new potatoes
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Cant remember all the details, but it involved me in a cellar, Gordon Ramsey and a fishtank full of Khoi carp
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (26-07-12)

Reviews

I actually had a weird dream before i was at this speech and i was the great MLK himself

Take it slow, and let the good times roll

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamnewtothis For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (26-07-12), samlad (26-07-12)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast