Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for the envious ladies

Arrow Question for the envious ladies

When you see that someone else is more successful, why do you prefer to moan about it and run to the mods instead of watching and learning and perhaps copying their idea/business model? Maybe the more creative ladies would even support you in it and together we could create a more collaborative environment rather than one filled with jealousy and competitiveness which are the very reasons for this industry being in the shit it is now.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anna23 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (27-07-12), doodlebug (26-07-12), GriffW (26-07-12), Luna Nueva (26-07-12), mexicanmagic (26-07-12), Sexy Fernanda (26-07-12), Stephanie (26-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    When you see that someone else is more successful, why do you prefer to moan about it and run to the mods instead of watching and learning and perhaps copying their idea/business model? Maybe the more creative ladies would even support you in it and together we could create a more collaborative environment rather than one filled with jealousy and competitiveness which are the very reasons for this industry being in the shit it is now.
    Regarding your last thread, nobody complained, it was just moderated.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (26-07-12)

Reviews

6. Default

Where are the jealousy threads? i can't say I get jealous of someone else's success. I may have moments of grumpiness at myself if I have a slow day but it happens so I shrug it off. You get out of it what you put in so I suppose the jealous people are just not trying as hard?
    I like my women like I like my coffee.....in a plastic cup

**** Dublin 26/08/2012 - 30/08/2012 ****

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jezebel Cattori For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (26-07-12), Curvaceous Kate (27-07-12), Luna Nueva (26-07-12), mexicanmagic (26-07-12), Stephanie (26-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I cant help myself, I think I am falling in love.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (26-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel Cattori View Post
    Where are the jealousy threads? i can't say I get jealous of someone else's success. I may have moments of grumpiness at myself if I have a slow day but it happens so I shrug it off. You get out of it what you put in so I suppose the jealous people are just not trying as hard?
    It happens mostly behind the scenes via PM's to mods. These ladies don't come to you directly if they have an issue with something you post.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna23 For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (26-07-12)

12. Default

Oooooh, like what? I have not seen anything posted that could be complained about. Maybe I'm just being naive?
    I like my women like I like my coffee.....in a plastic cup

**** Dublin 26/08/2012 - 30/08/2012 ****

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It happens mostly behind the scenes via PM's to mods. These ladies don't come to you directly if they have an issue with something you post.
    You should apply for membership of ' the club ' too . I'm afraid I wont be the right person to propose you though !

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    You should apply for membership of ' the club ' too . I'm afraid I wont be the right person to propose you though !
    I dont do clubs and cliques, it smell too much of herd mentality to me. I do my own business and thats what everybody should be doing.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anna23 For This Useful Post:

celticden (26-07-12), Curvaceous Kate (27-07-12), doodlebug (26-07-12), Nicole (26-07-12), Sexy Fernanda (26-07-12), Stephanie (26-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel Cattori View Post
    Oooooh, like what? I have not seen anything posted that could be complained about. Maybe I'm just being naive?
    Try to become bit more popular prominent or confident on the boards and you will feel on your own skin what I'm talking about.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna23 For This Useful Post:

Jezebel Cattori (26-07-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast