Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Men do really like skinny Women?

Blog Entries

Post Men do really like skinny Women?

Men Do Not Like Skinny Women!

It was surprising to know that men initially were biologically programmed to be attracted by women with healthy and therefore portly body types.

So those of men that get turned on by women that are generally considered to be overweight shouldn’t be ashamed of your preferences, as it is absolutely natural. In this article we are describing the main reasons why men favor women that do not completely meet the modeling standards.

Waist to hip ratio

Waist-hip ration is defined by dividing the circumference of a waist by circumference of hips. This exact ration becomes a main determiner of woman’s attractiveness. For instance, in western countries the ratio that is equal to 7 is considered to be the most appealing among men. And it was found during the research that this ratio shows an optimal level of female reproductive hormones, and thus a lower likelihood of diseases. As for Asian countries, the ratio equal to 6 is the most attractive. Whereas in majority of African and Latin-American countries, the preferred ratio is 8. So, it comes out that women with a more curvaceous body make men salivate rather than skinny women, who are less likely to have a distinct difference between waist and hips.

More fat means fertility

Considering the fact that women bodies are intended for child bearing, which takes a long period of time, women should be the storers of natural fat. Back during ancient times when people lived in caves and it was hard to get enough subsistence, women that had fat on their bodies were more likely to carry a child. As for fetal nourishment, the energy from fat on woman’s hips is the one, which is converted into energy for fetal nourishment. Moreover, some scientists argue that the long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids that are contained in hip fat are significant for fetal brain development. So, men get attracted by women with some meet on their bones because they receive some hidden signals from their brain. These signals inform that these women are more likely to give birth to a healthy child.

Normal BMI

Body mass index (BMI) is considered a stronger indicator of women’s attractiveness than waist-to-hip ratio. BMI is defined by dividing woman’s weight by height squared. Women whose BMI falls into a normal range are more eye-catching as it shows good overall health as well as reproductive potential. A normal BMI range lays between 18 and 25. Women whose BMI is close to 19 are more fertile than thin women because lower BMI is generally associated with poor health, eating disorders and bad fertility due to amenorrhea.

Men love breasts and bums

During the study that was published in Biological Sciences in 2004, it was found that bigger breasts are associated with higher levels of mid-cycle estradiol and progesterone, which means that during the ovulation period these women are more likely to conceive. So, chubby women with bigger breasts are more appealing to men, as skinny women are less likely to have big boobs, unless they have implants.

In fact approximate 50% of American women are overweight and the obesity becomes a number one issue in the world according to the World Health Organization. We don’t call women for gaining extra weight in order to become more attractive. No, men are more likely fall for women that take care of themselves and maintain healthy balance of muscle and fat. Healthy eating habits and an active lifestyle- main things that make women look fascinating.

Last edited by Sexy Fernanda; 26-07-12 at 00:27.
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteNoob (26-07-12), Arianna (26-07-12), Clyde (26-07-12), Curvaceous Kate (26-07-12), Jezebel Cattori (26-07-12), lonely (26-07-12), mexicanmagic (26-07-12), mymann (26-07-12), sexy lady (26-07-12), wolfie (26-07-12)

Blog Entries

I found curvy girls Very Sexy,like Marilyn monroe,she was size 14 and wayyyy more Sexy than the sterriotype from today days!
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

Big J (26-07-12), funlover12 (26-07-12), sexy lady (26-07-12), very shy guy (26-07-12)

Reviews

Jesus Sweetie ........ am trying to go to bed for some sleep ............ lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

mymann (26-07-12)

Reviews

Skinny, average, fat, athletic, gaunt, muscular, you name it, I'll most likely stick my penis in it, as long as it's alive of course.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

Big J (26-07-12), ga1 (02-08-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Jesus Sweetie ........ am trying to go to bed for some sleep ............ lol
    Need help to count the sheeps?

1...Sheep
    2...sheeps
    3...sheeps
    4sheeps...
    5sheeps...
    6...sheeps
    7sheeps...
    8shepps...
    9sheeps...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

mymann (26-07-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    Skinny, average, fat, athletic, gaunt, muscular, you name it, I'll most likely stick my penis in it, as long as it's alive of course.

ha ha ha till is cosy and worm of course!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

mymann (26-07-12)

Reviews

Beauty does not have a stereotype, or ideal body weight. Beauty is in the entirety of the human being, beauty is something that radiates from within and not just an exterior. Beauty can be found in every shape and size, real beauty is when the person is happy with themselves and uncaring of what others think of their shape.
    Last edited by doodlebug; 26-07-12 at 00:38.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (26-07-12), Big J (26-07-12), Cassandra (26-07-12), Clyde (26-07-12), Curvaceous Kate (26-07-12), funlover12 (26-07-12), Jezebel Cattori (26-07-12), kazgar (02-08-12), Luna Nueva (26-07-12), Sexy Fernanda (26-07-12)

Reviews

I love slim girls, but there is hugh difference between what one preceives is skinny and a nice well formed boobs and butt
    Everyone has different preferences which is what keeps the world going around

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mymann For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (26-07-12), redforever (26-07-12), Sexy Fernanda (26-07-12), xJackie (26-07-12)

Reviews

no shit. guys forget that alot of photographers are in fact gay, and gay men like? yes you guessed it, MEN!! so they subconsciously pick masculine looking girls to photograph, then this becomes the norm and then the average beautifull woman on the street thinks oh this is what men like. WE DONT!! read above!!

girls stop competing with each other, its all about PROPORTION not how thin you are

women are supposed to have shape, whether thats by way of a meaty arse, or a PHAT bum n hips, its all about the proportion of shape!
    Last edited by funlover12; 26-07-12 at 00:41.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (26-07-12), doodlebug (26-07-12), Luna Nueva (26-07-12), Sexy Fernanda (26-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Beauty does not have a stereotype, or ideal body weight. Beauty is in the entirety of the human being, beauty is something that radiates from within and not just an exterior. Beauty can be found in every shape and size, real beauty is when the person is happy with themselves and uncaring of what others think of their shape.
    And beauty can be found at the end of a rough night on the gargle my man. Where's me beer goggles!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (26-07-12), mymann (26-07-12)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast