Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinon on cannabis?

Quote Originally Posted by curvyirishgirl katie View Post
    Impossible to say.. It is a positive that's at least we are discussing it..

true, wud take a guess on ur knowledge so far of it?

its quite bad to say its a gateway drug when u have no evidence of it been true for a huge number

the people in ur wards suffering mental illness due to cannabis did they drink first? was there a trigger? abuse etc?

or are they people form stable envoirments who smoked it and then ended up suffering some physcosious?

i know medical and personal users, of different level, never seen violent outburst

one or two are wasters, but they where that way long before they found weed, some people are just lazy

i know one or two people suffering with bi polar again had it before they smoked weed and weed helps them to feel something as there meds dnt

i know a good few suffering depression who drink daily and one of them prone to fighting when he does even with a wall if he cant find someone

its bad to make blanket statements on serious issues without facts to back them up if 1 in 3 cannabis users goes on to become addicted to harder drugs then yes i will say it is

but i very much doubt that is the case and the cases which are talking about most likely do represent a small percentage of the overall users

its like the sex industry do u think its far because trafficking can exsit in the industry that it is then ultimately associated with it
    and groups then make outlandish and untrue and unfounded statics like 97% of are trafficked and force

when we know that to be untrue?

and why do they do that? to get more funding

why do the drinks company lobby against legalisation of cannabis? well why do u think

any big organisation when u get down to nitty gritty money is always a motive
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    If they legalised it, it would stop all these dick-heads selling it on the streets and adding polythene to it to weigh in more, thus slowly poisoning everyone that buys it. Saying that, if the Government did legalise it, they would put so much crap and additives in it anyway and cash in on the taxes It would also encourage people to sell harder, more dangerous stuff on the streets. After all, people want what they can't have.

small percentages again back to this industry bareback is dangerous, and yes people want it

but its not a high percentage who actual do it

the weed for medical use in the states is clean weed and there no cases of huge seziures of illegal weed fitting the discription u say,

most people will not turn to harder if there a legal and safe approach....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

dandydan (13-07-12)

Reviews

Gate way drugs = alcohol and tobacco because they are so easily available. Most smokers started at about the age of 14. Illegal but how many school kids do you see smoking.

If cannabis was legal most would grow their own, you only need a small patch to keep yourself
    supplied all year.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to the traveller For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (13-07-12)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Saying that, if the Government did legalise it, they would put so much crap and additives in it anyway and cash in on the taxes It would also encourage people to sell harder, more dangerous stuff on the streets. After all, people want what they can't have.
    why would they do that?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dandydan For This Useful Post:

seamus1958 (13-07-12)

Man there is sooooo much crap talked about drugs by a totally hypocritical society dominated by the alcohol and tobacco industries, the "war" against drugs will NEVER be won, so far countless billions have been wasted trying to eradicate them, it just wont happen. Society really has to completely change its way of thinking her I know it is controversial but drugs hav to be decriminalized, if they were controlled and sold from regulated outlets a lot of the problems associated with them would be reduced, its is all the shite they are cut with that kills people, you can live a completely normal and productive live as a heroin addict as long as the heroin is pure and not messed around with. Because drugs are illegal they are making billions of euros for the drug cartels, it is bringing kids into the drugs underworld and all that dangers that involves, its creating massive crime problems with people having to turn to crime to feed their habits ..... and so it goes on
    Dont get me wrong I am not avocat people to take drugs , but we gotta realise that it is now far to late to eradicate them from society, they are here to stay and we have gotta learn to adapt society to their reality ....

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Why would you experiment with drugs when its a known fact they destroy lives and nothing more?

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luigi For This Useful Post:

dandydan (13-07-12), mellors (13-07-12), saoirsemac (13-07-12), skywalker85 (13-07-12), the traveller (13-07-12)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    Man there is sooooo much crap talked about drugs by a totally hypocritical society dominated by the alcohol and tobacco industries, the "war" against drugs will NEVER be won, so far countless billions have been wasted trying to eradicate them, it just wont happen. Society really has to completely change its way of thinking her I know it is controversial but drugs hav to be decriminalized, if they were controlled and sold from regulated outlets a lot of the problems associated with them would be reduced, its is all the shite they are cut with that kills people, you can live a completely normal and productive live as a heroin addict as long as the heroin is pure and not messed around with. Because drugs are illegal they are making billions of euros for the drug cartels, it is bringing kids into the drugs underworld and all that dangers that involves, its creating massive crime problems with people having to turn to crime to feed their habits ..... and so it goes on
    Dont get me wrong I am not avocat people to take drugs , but we gotta realise that it is now far to late to eradicate them from society, they are here to stay and we have gotta learn to adapt society to their reality ....
    makes sense in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by dandydan View Post
    why would they do that?
    A lot of people enjoy the illicit nature of drugs, the fact they know they shouldn't be doing it. Hence you see a load of Facebook status' going 'I'm smoking da green' The rest of the world is like 'wow, do you want an MBE?' but these people think they are cool. Now if a normal level of weed was legalised the morons would be posting 'I'm smoking da super green' as they want to be seen as a little bit naughty.

dont go near it, you can get into big trouble smokin that stuff.
    i got high one time then the munchies kicked in. got into my gf really expensive choclates she had bought for someones bday. never heard the end of it, avoid it lads. its bad news. thats the worst trouble ive gotten into while high, my list of offences while drunk however is endless and much, much worse

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bigslip For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (13-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    A lot of people enjoy the illicit nature of drugs, the fact they know they shouldn't be doing it. Hence you see a load of Facebook status' going 'I'm smoking da green' The rest of the world is like 'wow, do you want an MBE?' but these people think they are cool. Now if a normal level of weed was legalised the morons would be posting 'I'm smoking da super green' as they want to be seen as a little bit naughty.

maybe ur mates with retards on facebook?

i never once seen any of mine post that.... plenty of im getting hammered tho

ps how young lad talk about getting there hole daily? when there realisticaly sitting at home wanking... just saying
    Last edited by saoirsemac; 13-07-12 at 12:15.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

seamus1958 (13-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    maybe ur mates with retards on facebook?

i never once seen any of mine post that.... plenty of im getting hammered tho

ps how young lad talk about getting there hole daily? when there realisticaly sitting at home wanking... just saying
    You know Facebook, ten people you care about, 290 who you only accepted because you didn't want to be seen as rude

Oh, I agree, wasn't saying it was everyone who smokes weed. But, just the percentage who will always want harder stuff, to push the boundaries (In reply to Samlad's comment)

I like the Cafe scheme...people can do it there, not harming anyone.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast