Thread: Opinon on cannabis?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Man there is sooooo much crap talked about drugs by a totally hypocritical society dominated by the alcohol and tobacco industries, the "war" against drugs will NEVER be won, so far countless billions have been wasted trying to eradicate them, it just wont happen. Society really has to completely change its way of thinking her I know it is controversial but drugs hav to be decriminalized, if they were controlled and sold from regulated outlets a lot of the problems associated with them would be reduced, its is all the shite they are cut with that kills people, you can live a completely normal and productive live as a heroin addict as long as the heroin is pure and not messed around with. Because drugs are illegal they are making billions of euros for the drug cartels, it is bringing kids into the drugs underworld and all that dangers that involves, its creating massive crime problems with people having to turn to crime to feed their habits ..... and so it goes on
    Dont get me wrong I am not avocat people to take drugs , but we gotta realise that it is now far to late to eradicate them from society, they are here to stay and we have gotta learn to adapt society to their reality ....

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Why would you experiment with drugs when its a known fact they destroy lives and nothing more?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luigi For This Useful Post:

dandydan (13-07-12), mellors (13-07-12), saoirsemac (13-07-12), skywalker85 (13-07-12), the traveller (13-07-12)