Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinon on cannabis?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

IMHO, all drugs should only be taken if the doctor provides them for a health reason, apart from that they all should be banned, reason for that is, to a few not all, they move onto stronger drugs, then stronger drugs, its a bad thing to happen to anyone, and if you have even seen it happen to your child none of you would fucking agree with even a bit of blow, hope it never happens to any of you, heart breaking let me tell you,

Quote Originally Posted by razzor View Post
    i dunno if it is acceptible to dicuss Opinons on cannabis in illegal Recreational useages or medical on these boards, so if not, sorry about it, just delete the post or somthing :/ im speaking on matter of opinon noting more

just cerious what peoples opinon on cannabis are?

i think it should be legalised for recreational useages, if just makes "every" thing better...
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    about 10% of the UK population smoke Cannabis daily, i would guess
    Ireland is similar. with these stronger strains, some people cause health
    problems by over indulging, this happens with Ireland's favourite drug, alcohol.

many people with phychiatric issues have never smoked a joint? some very large
    hospitals/instituitions were built in times prior to the advent of Cannabis use?
    These Instituitions you speak off were also found to have detained people who now wouldnt have a mental illness under the 2001 Mental Health Act. Time has moved on..Which is a good positive thing.

Alcohol , And even abuse of Perscribed Drugs like Valium and Sleeping tablets are indeed just as damaging to our society .

Many Cannabis user will go on to abuse these to deal with the Paranoia brought on from abusing cannabis .
    Kisses Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    IMHO, all drugs should only be taken if the doctor provides them for a health reason, apart from that they all should be banned, reason for that is, to a few not all, they move onto stronger drugs, then stronger drugs, its a bad thing to happen to anyone, and if you have even seen it happen to your child none of you would fucking agree with even a bit of blow, hope it never happens to any of you, heart breaking let me tell you,

im guessing ur speaking form a personal experience so i wnt dig too much

but, wud u say anyone who ever takes drugs like weed will end up on harder drugs? or wud u agree its actual only a small number who use weed as a gate way drug

intreasting enu, most herion addicts drank first just saying

and how does prohibation work, just coz they say u cant doesnt mean it will stop its then becomes blackmarket and thus unregualted

i dnt agree with amount of meds doctors freely prescribe either, some unneeded very often

o and btw as said before cannabis is used in many many many drugs, which can inturn long term medical use of can cause stomach issue due to alot having a codein coating or liver or kidney damage

when the actual raw unprocessed plant buds wud have a better effect with less damage internal and provide better pain relief

anything that grows form the ground and is not posnious has to be better than something created in a lab
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by curvyirishgirl katie View Post
    These Instituitions you speak off were also found to have detained people who now wouldnt have a mental illness under the 2001 Mental Health Act. Time has moved on..Which is a good positive thing.

Alcohol , And even abuse of Perscribed Drugs like Valium and Sleeping tablets are indeed just as damaging to our society .

Many Cannabis user will go on to abuse these to deal with the Paranoia brought on from abusing cannabis .

what percentage wud u say of overall cannabis users have mental illness or use it as gateway drug

im talking about all users now, not the ones u meet in the clinics

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Saoir, I know that weed can help people like a lot of other natural products / plants etc, if your doc gives it to you, then there is some level of cotrol and it is for a health reason,, with regards to the actual amount of people who have had the bad luck of weed being a gateway to stronger drugs, cant comment as i just dont know,
    With regards to herion users being beer drinkers first, well maybe so, i dont care how it starts, drugs should be banned unless for medical reasons,
    Saoir, i do agree that anything from the ground is better then the drugs produced today, but that is not a licence to take them to make you happy for the want of better words every day, this may increase the risk of you going onto stronger drugs, and if one in 1 thoudand turns to stronger drugs then it should be banned, if you ever have a child and they become drug addicts you will think diff, hope it never happens

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    im guessing ur speaking form a personal experience so i wnt dig too much

but, wud u say anyone who ever takes drugs like weed will end up on harder drugs? or wud u agree its actual only a small number who use weed as a gate way drug

intreasting enu, most herion addicts drank first just saying

and how does prohibation work, just coz they say u cant doesnt mean it will stop its then becomes blackmarket and thus unregualted

i dnt agree with amount of meds doctors freely prescribe either, some unneeded very often

o and btw as said before cannabis is used in many many many drugs, which can inturn long term medical use of can cause stomach issue due to alot having a codein coating or liver or kidney damage

when the actual raw unprocessed plant buds wud have a better effect with less damage internal and provide better pain relief

anything that grows form the ground and is not posnious has to be better than something created in a lab
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    what percentage wud u say of overall cannabis users have mental illness or use it as gateway drug

im talking about all users now, not the ones u meet in the clinics

Impossible to say.. It is a positive that's at least we are discussing it..
    Kisses Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Whitney.....get my point.....slippery slope
    Big difference between Weed and a crack cocaine addiction.

I remember watching 'Easy Rider' which was about two hours of being told drugs where better than drink. Still, all this skunk that is going round shows that people just want to be smashed and proper stoned (I have no statistics so am not going to make any up, but there has to be a huge market for it)

I know it is the same as alcohol. I may well have a couple of Becks when I get home, but Patrick the pisshead may have a few Carlsberg Special Brew's. I may be nicely merry, Patrick the pisshead will be damaging his mind and body permanently.

So what are people wanting made legal?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

dandydan (13-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Saoir, I know that weed can help people like a lot of other natural products / plants etc, if your doc gives it to you, then there is some level of cotrol and it is for a health reason,, with regards to the actual amount of people who have had the bad luck of weed being a gateway to stronger drugs, cant comment as i just dont know,
    With regards to herion users being beer drinkers first, well maybe so, i dont care how it starts, drugs should be banned unless for medical reasons,
    Saoir, i do agree that anything from the ground is better then the drugs produced today, but that is not a licence to take them to make you happy for the want of better words every day, this may increase the risk of you going onto stronger drugs, and if one in 1 thoudand turns to stronger drugs then it should be banned, if you ever have a child and they become drug addicts you will think diff, hope it never happens

will everyone who has a drink become an alcholic?

do u think prohibition works? do u think that maybe ur child with proper education and safer regulated drugs with choice and freedoms wud make better decisions? rather been told no its not allowed?

do u think for example in this industry if we had an out right ban on sex for sale it will go away? or do u not think a blackmarket will flourish and girls been indie wud go out the window as they will then need protection?

in hospitailty which is well know for trafficking of labour, shud we ban all restruants hotels etc in the blind hope it will stop abuse?

people by nature will use others, surival of the fittest

so is legalisation regulation not safer? providing education unbiased

i know when im told no i rebel against it

u cant bring in ur own emontional loses to arguements such as these when the bigger picture is simply prohibation has done more harm always

11. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

the traveller (13-07-12)

If they legalised it, it would stop all these dick-heads selling it on the streets and adding polythene to it to weigh in more, thus slowly poisoning everyone that buys it. Saying that, if the Government did legalise it, they would put so much crap and additives in it anyway and cash in on the taxes It would also encourage people to sell harder, more dangerous stuff on the streets. After all, people want what they can't have.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

dandydan (13-07-12), emmasweet (13-07-12)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast