Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Thumbs down Not guilty

The Law in some countries is a Complete Fucking ASS
    Two suspects in Mcareavey murder Not Guilty
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0712/mic...to-retire.html

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gentelmandave For This Useful Post:

client030314 (12-07-12), Deven (12-07-12), hd7055 (12-07-12), jay67 (12-07-12), very shy guy (12-07-12)

Your joking me?

Im not surpirsed though

The legal system in places like Mauritius are usualy sub par and riddles with corruption and incompetence from both police , media and judical system

Surely a misscarraige of justice

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

Deven (12-07-12), Doll 34 DD (12-07-12), gentelmandave (12-07-12), hd7055 (12-07-12), Sexy Sandy 69 (12-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Your joking me?

Im not surpirsed though

The legal system in places like Mauritius are usualy sub par and riddles with corruption and incompetence from both police , media and judical system

Surely a misscarraige of justice
    A complete misscarraige of justice Doozer It would put me off ever going to Mauritius on Holiday. Like if you cant rely on the Law in other countries to protect you? Who can you rely on. Wonder what would have been the outcome if one of the Mcareavey's or anyone else had murdered a Mauritius person while on holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    A complete misscarraige of justice Doozer It would put me off ever going to Mauritius on Holiday. Like if you cant rely on the Law in other countries to protect you? Who can you rely on. Wonder what would have been the outcome if one of the Mcareavey's or anyone else had murdered a Mauritius person while on holiday?

I know, I mean you have to wonder were they thinking of their tourisim income, which would surely fall , if people were afraid that the locals going to murder them.

A complete joke all the same

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The whole thing's a farce anyways. They don't have much serious crime out there so they don't know how to deal with it. It does ruin their reputation with regards to how they treat crime. In my opinion they're in cloud cuckoo land in this regard.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    Why on earth would you want to go to Mauritius anyway Gentlemandave ?,most of the people are horrible,all smiles to your face,learn a bit of their language and find out what they really think of the fat white people that come to holiday there,and espically get a blessing ,that will surly open your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Why on earth would you want to go to Mauritius anyway Gentlemandave ?,most of the people are horrible,all smiles to your face,learn a bit of their language and find out what they really think of the fat white people that come to holiday there,and espically get a blessing ,that will surly open your eyes.

u will actual find the maritus dnt see us as fat as they have nation with many of it population obease and suffering with diabetes, esp diabetes

most likely due to the fact its rich in sugar cane

hope that helped
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    I had heard it was a nice place to visit, but dont know much about the place, but i wouldnt go there now, having seen what went on through this case and reading how bad the cops are at doing their job.

Reviews

One of them was on the phone at 2.45pm when Michaela McAreavey was supposed to have been strangled, so it seems in the jury's mind that proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he wasn't involved. As for the other guy, they believed his story that his signed confession was a fabrication. There was no DNA evidence from either of the accused in the hotel room. It seems most likely that the cops fucked up the investigation more than anything.

It's known as the least corrupt legal system in the continent of Africa and is predominantly based on the common law, the same as this country, but then everyone says the system in this country is corrupt too, so you can't win

Quote Originally Posted by Banjaxed View Post
    One of them was on the phone at 2.45pm when Michaela McAreavey was supposed to have been strangled, so it seems in the jury's mind that proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he wasn't involved. As for the other guy, they believed his story that his signed confession was a fabrication. There was no DNA evidence from either of the accused in the hotel room. It seems most likely that the cops fucked up the investigation more than anything.

It's known as the least corrupt legal system in the continent of Africa and is predominantly based on the common law, the same as this country, but then everyone says the system in this country is corrupt too, so you can't win
    Juries eh, dont have a fucking clue most of the time, I would agree that the police probably did fuck it up alright

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast