Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Jessie New In Dublin!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,772

    Default Jessie New In Dublin!!!

    Hi I'm Jessie and I'm new in Dublin.
    Call me and lets have some fun together. I'm sexy, sweet, honest, open minded.
    I promise you will no be dissapointed.

    I'm in Dublin until May 1st

    Phone: (087) 67-1179
    Web: www.jesicaerotica.com
    Last edited by Jessie; 27-04-08 at 16:00.
    HOT EXOTIC BEAUTY JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE

    https://twitter.com/Jessiemature

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Hi I'm Jessie and I'm new in Dublin.
    Call me and lets have some fun together. I'm sexy, sweet, honest, open minded.
    I promise you will no be dissapointed.

    I'm in Dublin until May 1st

    Phone: (087) 67-1179
    Web: www.jesicaerotica.com
    this looks like one smoking hot lady
    profile on iie

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Thumbs up Ei Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    this looks like one smoking hot lady
    profile on iie
    "IIE"???? Never heard of it!!!!
    But her profile is here ...............

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/4377/...sh-escort.html

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default 10/10/1976

    Hey look at jessies e-mail
    is that her birthday are we 31 not 28 but i still say shes hot look at pics on website

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    That's not my birthday Bigpaws, it's just a date...
    HOT EXOTIC BEAUTY JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE

    https://twitter.com/Jessiemature

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default not

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Hey look at jessies e-mail
    is that her birthday are we 31 not 28 but i still say shes hot look at pics on website
    Sorry im not bigpaws

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Talking It's Me!!!!!

    Don't feel bad ber ............... lots of people are sorry thet are not bigpaws!!!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Why

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Don't feel bad ber ............... lots of people are sorry thet are not bigpaws!!!!

    Paws
    WHY???????????????????????????????

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,772

    Default Last Day In Dublin

    Today is my last day in Dublin.
    Don't miss me out, I promise I will give you a wonderful time.

    Jessie
    HOT EXOTIC BEAUTY JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE

    https://twitter.com/Jessiemature

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •