Thread: Where to?

Default Where to?

right, im off again for a long weekend purely as a sex tourist.
    anyone who has read my reviews on this forum know i do my homework, but always open to suggestion.

So far the best in order for sexual experience, value for money, hygeine, saftey etc...
    1. Germany - FKK(s €€)
    2. Poland (a very close second but you have to do you homework before €)
    3. Czech Republic (Prague €)
    4. Belgium (Brussells €)
    5. The Netherlands (Amsterdam €)
    6. France (Paris €€€)
    7. Ireland (€€)

I'm a normal dude, normal life etc...just enjoy the one weekend of adventure a year, if there is any normal dudes on here that have any suggestions, or recommendations...that would be great, otherwise I think I will hit Romania.

That said, if your thinking about going somewhere, or have heard stories somewhere and would consider it, ill go an suss it out, let me know!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by amster_dublin View Post
    right, im off again for a long weekend purely as a sex tourist.
    anyone who has read my reviews on this forum know i do my homework, but always open to suggestion.

So far the best in order for sexual experience, value for money, hygeine, saftey etc...
    1. Germany - FKK(s €€)
    2. Poland (a very close second but you have to do you homework before €)
    3. Czech Republic (Prague €)
    4. Belgium (Brussells €)
    5. The Netherlands (Amsterdam €)
    6. France (Paris €€€)
    7. Ireland (€€)

I'm a normal dude, normal life etc...just enjoy the one weekend of adventure a year, if there is any normal dudes on here that have any suggestions, or recommendations...that would be great, otherwise I think I will hit Romania.

That said, if your thinking about going somewhere, or have heard stories somewhere and would consider it, ill go an suss it out, let me know!
    I just posted your Fkk report in the Fkk thread

Enjoy Fella

If you need a partner in crime... let me know

always looking for partners in crime that are normal in social/public etc... pm me